Chapter Two*

Beginne am Anfang

Walking over to Nikolai, I picked him up and blew raspberries on his belly until I heard his screeching laugh.

"Alright Bubba (Nikolai Nickname) let's get going", walking down the stairs I glanced in the living room.

There my stepdad was passed out on the raggedy couch of ours.

One of these days I'm going to leave this hell hole, I thought.

Rolling my eyes proceeding into the kitchen to make Bubba his bottles of breastmilk for the day.

Once everything was in his baby bag I headed for the door.

* * *

So far we have been everywhere in this big city.

Driving passed a small park I decided it was a sunny day so we should go have some relaxing fun. Parking the car and getting out unbuckling Nikolai from his seat, I grab the stroller and baby bag.

Once Nikolai was strapped in, I start walking and glancing around, "where is the perfect spot to sit, hmmm."

"Mom ... ma.. here here..", Nikolai answers.

After ten minutes of walking through the park, I finally notice a big tree smack in the middle of the park.

Once we got to the tree took everything out, while spreading the blanket out on the grass

Taking a giggling Nikolai out of his stroller, "Look at my happy bubba", I chuckled at him.

While sitting him down on the blanket, I couldn't do nothing but stare.

Icy blues stared back at me.

"You know mama loves you so much right", started kissing his chubby cheeks. He laughs then grabs my face and kisses it.

"Excuse me, you have an adorable baby"

Turning around I notice some women talking to me, "uhh

Turning around I notice some women talking to me, "uhh.. thank you."

"You're welc-" she was interrupted by two kids that looked about 3 and 4 years old.

"Mom can we go now I miss my papà"

"Yes mama I wan- MAMA LOOK A BAMBINO!"

"Non gridare Claire! Usa la tua voce calma per favore," the women glared at the little girl. (Don't scream Claire! Use your quiet voice please.)

"Si mamma," she said to her mother. Then she looked at me with those same piercing blue eyes that Nikolai has, hmm that's strange.

"Posso giocare con il bambino per favore" (Can I play with the baby please)

Confusion written on my face I looked between the girl and her mother, "I don't unde-".

"She wants to play with your son," the lady giggled.

"Oh yeah you can sweetie".

Both kids ran over to baby Nikolai laughing and playing with him.

A/N: Kourtney Kardashian is irrelevant so don't worry about her in the picture, just pay attention to Mason & Penelope for Sarah's Kids

"Sorry about my kids they can be a handful. Anyways my name is Sarah Bianchi-Vasiliev and these are my two children Apollo Junior and Claire-Ann". As she said their names both kids looked and smiled then went back to playing.

"My name is Makayla and this little bundle of joy right here is Nikolai"

Sarah looked at baby Nikolai strangely but shook it off.

After forty-five more minutes of playing and getting to know each other, it was time to get home before Spencer realizes how long I've been out.

"Well we have to be going but it was nice to meet you and your children Sarah."

Everyone started to get up and put everything away.

"Yes, same here. Hey give me your number and we can have another play day together, yeah?"

Hesitantly, I gave her my phone so she could put her name in there.

"Thanks, I'll make sure to use this"

"Yes please do. Alright let's go my whinny children", both women giggled at.

As they walked off, looking down at her phone to see what she put her name as.

BestBitch😘❤️🙅🏼

"HAHAHA, well I guess we made some new friends today huh baby boy", looking at her sleeping baby as she pushes the stroller back to the car.

Well may be life is turning around.

******************

1106 Words.

Vote. Comment.