Incheon Airport , Yes !

Today were going to Korea yehet (\(^_^)/)

Were waiting now for the plane. Were here now in NAIA Airport Boarding Area for Seoul Korea.

Juvie is busy surfing on the net , she wants to be updated about KPOP especially EXO , SHInee and Boyfriend.

and Me too but I usually surf at night.

Keren is busy texting , maybe she's texting Julia ?  and Ma'am is watching her favorite TV show . Kris TV

'Korea Airlines has just arrived to all passengers bound for Seoul Korea please line up in the gate 1 and ready your boarding pass'

After I heard the announcement. I told them I'm going to go first to CR.

I went to one of the cubicle. and after that I went back to boarding area and line up in gate 1 .

We went inside the plane . DaEBak ! it's my first time to board a plane this big .

It's not the same as the other airlines I board on. No wonder the plane ticket  is expensive.

We sit on our assigned sits.

Me - Keren - Juvie - Ma'am Tabal

I switched sits with Juvie because I want to sit beside the window and Juvie agreed to it.

All passengers is now on board , So the plane start to move.

We fastened our seatbelts for safety.

When I ride on the planethe best part is when starts to fly. That's why I'm excited now ^^

The plane starts to run until the plane starts to fly.

I really like this feeling ^O^ when your against with the gravity but my Mom did'nt like this , she gets nervous.

I just stare at the window but first I plugged my earphones and played the EXO songs.

The three of them is asleep already.

--

After few hours

'Annyeong this is your captain speaking . We will be landing in Seoul Incheon Airport in less than 20 minutes. Thank You for travelling with us'

When I heared the captain's announcement I hurriedly looked at the window.

Wow ! Daebak it's so beautiful !

Keren and Juvie did the same.

We land in the Incheon Airport safe and sound.

Were now riding an escalator . There are so many people here in the airport.

Most of them are bringing camera's.

"Wait here first I going to wait for our van ouside and guard our luggages " Ma'am id and she went out

Were here outside the airport . Waiting for the van and of course Ma'am Tabal too.

All the people here in the airport is like a paparazzi , Camera Here , Camera There and Over there *sigh* I feel that the  people here is a Fan .

"What's going on , why so many people here ?" Juvie asked

"Yeah , even inside the airport" Keren said

"I dont know , I guess there will be a celebrety coming here , I guess ?" I said to them.

"Look !" Keren suddenly pointed at the black van that just arrived.

All people are started to take pictures and went near to the van.

The bodyguards of the airport came running to the van and they give way for the van.

The door opened and people started to shout.

I covered my ears. It's too noisy.

"It's Park Chanyeol !!" Juvie shouted as she point the man that opened the door of the van.

"What ?!!" Me and Keren O_O

We looked  back to the van , we saw a tall man coming out from the van , with his head down . He's wearing a cap with sunglasses on. and yes

It's Park Chanyeol

I barely saw him because were at the back and so many fans infront of us.

"Park Chanyeol-Oppa Saranghae !!!!"  a fan shouted

Chanyeol heared the fan and he looked at her and smiled .

"Kyyyaaaaahhhh (>_<) !!!! He smiled at me !! OMYHgad !!" The fan shouted and she fainted after that.

The medtic team of the airport  came and help the fan :3

The camera is still flashing , I cant see the other three coming out from the van.

"D.O - Oppa !!! Saranghae ..  mwahhh!!!" A group of fan shouted .

I looked at them . They're wearing a t-shirt with Kyungsoo's face on it and they're holding each a banner with 'DO KYUNGSOO <3'

Wait ?! did they shout Kyungsoo ? ...

I started to tiptoe too see him , Fudge ! I cant see him because of this damn cameras .___.

I decided to jump .

*Jump

I saw Him *_*

*Jump

He's more handsome

*Jump

I saw him , He's wearing a black cap , black pants and black sweater. Behind him is Kai .

phew ! I'm tired already . I dont have enough strenght to jump one more.

Instead of jumping I'll just shout .

"Kyungsooooooo!!!!!"

D.O stopped and looked at my direction , I think he did'nt see me , It's too crowded.

D.O started to walk and guards make some way for them because fans were on their way.

#----------------

Sorry for the wrong grammars and wrong spellings . :))

Vote and Comment :)