Our Bias

It's been 2 months since Thea told me about EXO.

That night  I've searched about EXO, download all pictures related to it and most of the pictures I downloaded is D.O. Of course and also, I  download some song tracks from their album MAMA.

Keren's first bias was Baekhyun but it turned out that Sonny's bias is Baekhyun .

Sonny really admire Baekhyun's voice. He even told us that he wants Baekhyun's mom to adopt him so that, he can call Baelkhyun his brother.

So Keren's changed his bias into Kris from EXO-M. Her reaction when She saw Kris Solo poster was this

"Is that KRIS?!He's so HANDSOME! AKIN LANG SI KRIS! HE'S SO HANDSOME! JUVIE JUVIE! DO YOU HAVE SOME PICTURES OF KRIS ?! *_*" and she jumps contimuesly because of the excitement.

That's her reaction :3 It's my first time seeing Keren doing that kimd of thing especially in front of the people.

Few days after that weird day, she suddenly told me this.

"Angie! My UB now is Kai hihihi so handsome *_* and hot"

"O_O why why Kai ?!"I said to her and pout. Actually Kai is one of my bias list hihihi...^_^

"Please Kai is my ultimate bias and your ultimate bias is D.O please hihihi" Keren said begging me permission to give Kai to her.

"Okay. :) but dont you ever Bias D.O" I said to her.

"Okay ^_^" Keren said

and that was Keren's final decision. Kai is her ultimate bias.

And Juvie her first bias was Luhan but Thea didn't agreed to it, so  Thea introduce  Chanyeol to her so in the end  Juvie's bias is now Chanyeol.

And of course mine is

               One and Only
              D.O Kyungsoo

Juvie's Bias is Park Chanyeol

Keren's Bias is Kim Jongin

Sonny's Bias is Byun Baekhyun

Angie's Bias is Do Kyungsoo

--------------------------------