Chapter 5: Candy

Jungkook's P.O.V
Everyone stayed up way too late, or early....either way it was four in the morning when we actually fell asleep. But now, it was 7:35 and Yoongi was curled against me. I'm still trying to process why he's being so submissive lately...I mean I don't mind, but it's just weird since...I'm not used to it and....I don't know! He just never does this and he's never acted like this before! I pouted, suddenly wanting to be babied by Yoongi again.
"Yoongi-" I poked his thigh and he tiredly looked up at me, noticing my pout.
"Hyung I want attention..." Wow Jungkook, so blunt.
Yoongi sat up, licking his lips once. Twice. He put me on his lap, holding onto my waist; I leaned my forehead against his and closed my eyes.
"Hyung..."  He tilted his head bringing our lips together with the softest touch, it was sweet affection. Rubbing circles into my hips, I could tell by the way he was caring for me that he just wanted love me in the softest way. A few more soft kisses and gentle licks, He towered over me while I lied on my back. Continuing to shower me with kisses. He kissed my neck growling tiredly into my ear.
"I'm sorry I haven't been giving you the attention you deserve baby boy, it must be hard trying to stay manly all the time. I know how much you like to be babied."
I whined pouting again, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him down onto me I rolled over so we were both on our sides, soon there was no empty space between us and we were flush against each other.
Eyes fixated on another.
"Love you Yoongi hyung."
"I love you too Kookie, how about we go shopping tomorrow?"
"Yes that would be nice hyung, maybe we could invite Jimin and Seokie as well?" He hummed in agreement, closing his eyes and resting his head under my chin. I smiled, closing my eyes and began to fall asleep.
Silly hyung.
-----
"Yoongi, wake up! We get to go shopping today!" I smiled brightly, shaking my hyung lightly so he wouldn't get mad at me. After all it was pretty early in the morning. He groaned and I jumped off the bed, running into Jimin's room.
"Jimin Jimin Jiminie! Wake up! Yoongi hyung said we can go shopping today!" I rolled onto his bed and threw my leg around his torso, which caused him to groan and push my leg off. He rubbed his eyes tiredly, sitting up and setting his hand on my leg.
"What time is it Kookie and how do you have so much energy? Jin hyung has to make breakfast first before we can go anywhere." I nodded, processing what he was saying then put a finger on my chin.
"Hm...well it's 10:54 right now, so almost 11 and I think hyung will have to make something quick for breakfast so we can shower and get ready before 12 o'clock." I bounced off of his bed, while Jimin got up shaking his head.
"Right, right, right. Now, get out of here and wake up Jin hyung so we can eat." I smiled brightly at the thought that Jimin would be going with us to shop. I opened the door to leave, but remembered to say-
"Jimin, can you ask Seokie too?" Then I ran off to Jin's room, but turned back and ducked into the bathroom.
Damn these potty breaks.