Ten

Non-letter chapter~

Thomas' POV

I ran out of the house, ignoring my mom and Chuck calling out to me. In about 15 minutes, I was standing outside of the police department. "Hello, Thomas," Officer Alby smiled when I went up to the desk. "What can I do for you?"

"I was actually wondering if I could speak to someone in custody," I asked. Officer Alby looked at me like I was crazy. "It's really important."

Officer Alby thought about it for a second. "Follow me," he walked around the desk and went toward the door. "You want to see Minho, right?" I nodded. "What's your reasoning?"

"As you know," I started, "Minho murdered Newt in an attempt to kill me. My mom and cousin reached out to a scientist named Ava Paige who said that she could revive Newt. But someone would have to die in his place. My cousin Chuck offered to be the one killed, but I was thinking and I thought that this would be a suitable punishment for him."

"Thomas," Officer Alby sighed, "you do realize that he has to agree to it, right?"

I nodded, "That's why I'm here."

"Very well," he nodded and unlocked the door. He led me through a hallway to a cell. Inside, Minho was laying there.

"What do you want?" Minho scowled.

"I came to ask you something," I said, gaining confidence. Minho nodded and Officer Alby led us to the visitors section. This was going to be interesting.