8.Baby shower part 1

Vivian's POV

Lately I've been a little stressed. Well I kinda have a reason for being stressed and that reason being I've been planning Meg's surprise baby shower. It's stressful mainly because no one will help. "Come on Casey! Please all you need to do is go pick up the cake. I need to decorate please I am begging you"

"Fine" she whined. I ran upstairs to the guest room where I had been hiding everything. I picked up a box and we down the stairs slowly. "Vi do you need help with that?" Connor said. "Oh my god please. There's two other boxes in the guest room." I said. I took the box downstairs and opened it. After we found out that the baby was a girl it made this who planning thing easier.

"Where do you want these?" he asked. "right there's fine"I said. "Can I help?" He asked. "Yeah come on"

We spent most of our time blowing up balloons. "I am here" we heard from the door. It was clearly Casey. "And the cakes here to" she said as she walked into the living room. "Hey babe" Connor said. "Hey I thought you were still sleeping." she said putting away the cake. "Not anymore plus I wanted to help Vi decorate"

"Thanks for the hand. Sam's also coming to help" I said. Soon enough Sam burst through the door. "I brought the food" he yelled. I nodded and tried putting up the banner that read "It's a Girl!" but the fact that I was short and I was trying to put it up by myself made the banner come falling down.

"Shorty" Sam said as he walked over to me. Sam was maybe four or five inches taller then me but he always made fun of me. He put up the banner. "Is April coming?" I asked. "Yeah she's really excited. I think she said she was bring something to eat and that she was coming early to help" he said. I smiled, April made Sam so happy it was cute.
After putting up the banner we blew balloons up.

~~~

"Jc just texted me that there on their way home" I announced. Everyone was already here. Sam, Andrea, April, Casey, Ricky, Connor, Drew, Wes, Keaton, Meg's mom, Trevor and his mom, Kian, Alex and his girlfriend Erica. The whole gang was here.

Meg's POV

Jc and I had spent basically the whole day out and all I wanted to do was sit down. I am pregnant for god sakes, my feet are swollen and I get tried easily. Plus carrying a baby all day while Jc made excuses as to why we were not going home.

"Jc can we just go inside already. My feet hurt" I said. "Yeah hold in there babe or should I say babes?" he asked. I laughed at his lame joke. "Have you thought about what you want to name her?" he asked. "No plus I want us both to like the name" I said. We walked up to the door and Jc opened the door. "Thanks babe" I said as I walked in.

I was about to go to our room when I heard "SURPRISE!!!!!!" I turned to look in the living room. "Guys!" I said my eyes began to water. "Surprise babe" Jc said behind me. I turned around and hugged him.

After we played a few baby shower games. Which was an epic fail for all the guys. Right now I was surrounded by presents. "Open mine first" Drew said excitedly. I took the bag from him and opened it to see a pink E3 shirt and ukulele. "Really Drew a ukulele" I said. "It's the smallest instrument I could find" he said with a laugh. "Me next!" Wes yelled at the top of his lungs. He walked to the dining room and came out with a baby blue stroller.

"It's blue because I know your not the biggest fan of pink and mainly because they were out of pink strollers" he said. with a laugh. "Me next my present is the best" Keaton said. He picked up a pink and green bag. Inside the bag was a stuffed cat, a princess tiara, a tutu, a couple of shirts, and her very first pair of earrings. i gasped when I saw the earrings. "Keats these are beautiful" I gushed. "I know" he said.

There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it" Vivian said. She got up and opened the door. "What are you doing here? No one invited you!" Vivian yelled. Her sudden outburst took everyone by surprise. I got up and made my way to the door where Vivian stood.

A/N Hey guys! well here's an update with a cliffhanger. I know why? Why would I do that well because I wanted to be dramatic. Anyway I should be in my new house by the end of July meaning updates will still be slow for a while. Hopefully by August I'll be back to my weekly updates. Muah✖️💋