5. Cali

Jc's POV

After my fight with my mom I didn't talk to her. Meg and I came back inside after I convinced her that everything was okay. We went straight to bed but before we fell asleep Meg was craving burgers. So being the good boyfriend I am, I went and bought us burgers. I actually loved when Meg would get cravings because that just meant I got food to. After we ate we went to sleep.

Meg's POV

I woke up to morning sickness. I ran to the bathroom and throw up. Right behind me was Jc. I was so lucky to have a boyfriend like him. He moved my hair out of my face and rubbed my back. "You okay babe?" he asked. "Yeah" I got up and washed my teeth.

After Jc's fight with his mom we changed the flight from eight to ten in the morning. So right now we were packing. "Babe have you seen my passport?" he asked. "It's in my purse" I said. He laughed, "What? what's so funny?" I asked. "We're like an old married couple" he said with a chuckle.

Once we were done packing, Jc called a cab. He sat next to me and put his hand on my stomach. "I can't wait to watch our kid run around" he said. I laughed he was so excited and I wasn't even showing signs of a tummy. There was a knock on the door. Jc and I both looked up to see it was his mom.

"Justin we need to talk" she said. "I'll let you guys talk" I said getting up. Jc stopped me. "Stay" he said. "actually I think it's better if we talked alone" she said. "Sorry mom can't do that. Whatever you have to say you can say in front of her" he said. Oh boy, I actually rather be somewhere else but here.

"Fine if that's what you want. First if all I wanted to say I am sorry, I over reacted last night. But that doesn't mean I approve of this. Your both to young for this. It was stupid of both you to not use protection." Jc interrupted her. "Are you telling me that I made a mistake? well in my opinion it wasn't i want to have a baby with Meg weather it was now or later. I am sorry mom but I can't accept your apology" My eyes began to water, this is all my fault. That's when Jaylyn came running in.

"The taxi is here" Jc nodded and she ran off. Jc grabbed our bags, I tried to help but he didn't let me. I sighed, I sent Jc's mom a sincere smile. I grabbed my bag and followed Jc. Jc's mom followed us. Jc and I said goodbye Jaylyn and Joe Felix. Jc awkwardly said goodbye to his mom. "Justin we're not done talking" she said. Jc ignored her and got in the taxi.

I got in the taxi and looked out the window. I couldn't help but cry. well I had an excuse and I felt bad. I was crying because I was the reason Jc and his mom got into a fight and two being pregnant is really emotional, I can't control my feelings. I sniffled, Jc placed his hand on my leg. "Babe please don't cry" he said. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him.

I rested my head on his chest and continued to sob. "i am sorry I am just so emotional right now, I can't control it" I sobbed. He rubbed circles on my back.

We pulled up to the airport just in time to catch our plane. This would probably be the last time I fly because it's not safe for pregnant women to fly. We boarded the plane and got ready for our flight.

~~ after the flight

Jc and I waited for a bags to come and right now I wasn't feeling so hot. Hey at least this the last month of morning sickness. "Jc I am going to go to the restroom" I said. "okay babe I'll be right here" he said. I ran toward the restroom and into the first stale and throw up into the toilet. I flushed the toilet. "Sweetie are you okay?" asked a lady behind me.

"Yeah I am fine" I said getting up. "Do you need anything?" she asked. "No I am good it's just morning sickness" I said. After my little chat with the lady, I went back to where I left Jc. "Ready to go?" he asked. I nodded my head and we walked to the pick up area where
Connor was picking us up.

~A/N hey what's up? I feel like I haven't talked to you guys in forever. Anyhoodles, I wanted to say thanks for the great feedback on this story. Muah💋