Part 2 (The Bakery)

Paris POV
The sun was already slowly rising outside, while yumi was still asleep. That's actually a bit cute and adorable... I chuckled looking at her cute face. I suddenly feel something at the edge of the couch I was sitting, I got curious so I tried to take it out while trying not to wake her up, when I saw what I actually took out it was just my gun it was silver iron with a comfortable handle ofcourse. The gun smiled at me widely showing its sharp pointed teeth, it must've been waiting for me to shoot something or someone. I point the gun at the floor saying
"Don't worry sweet heart were killing today." The gun was somewhat pleased hearing those, well it should be I only have been using this to shoot things  outside. Yumi slowly yawned making me panick a little since I was holding a gun I quickly shove the gun at the edge of the couch making sure she saw nothing.
"P!" Yumi said straight out of joy seeing me.
"Good morning, you seem to have gotten a good dream and rest." I said trying to maintain my cool, yumi giggled which was just way too adorable for me, oh god... so cute and precious, what did I just say to myself???
I stood up and told yumi.
"I'll be back quickly..." yumi tilted her head then nodded I think she understand me quite well. I make my way to the streets looking for bakery that's already open. Then I was suddenly pulled at an alleyway, this is getting stupid...
"Give me everything you've got darling." The man said dressed up in all black clothing, while pointing a knife at my neck, I sighed countering his lock which made him drop his knife, I then took his knife stabbing him in front, he looked like he was seeing a ghost as I staired at him slowly dying. After he died I took his wallet in his pants, his wallet was full of money, why would he even need to steal unless he stole this much money too. I walk out of were I was pulled taking the knife with me, ofcourse I used his clothes to wipe the blood off, the fingerprints didn't even matter since I am wearing red gloves. I continue to walk on the street, while walking I spotted a bakery not to far and it's also open too, lucky. I walk inside the bakery to be greeted by a sweet female voice.
"Good morning sir! What would you like?" She asked me in a sweet tone, the girl had brown hair, green eyes, her skin also had a bit of tan, while wearing a green jacket that had no arms.
"If I were to bring a little girl what would she like?" I asked her, it wasn't like I was giving her a riddle to solve. And wow in a split second she already got what a little girl would pick.
"The strawberry bread, morning berry, choconut, they would even like it paired with a glass of milk!" She then goes to the fridge getting a small milk carton..
"Wow, i'm impressed you actually have a variaty." I chuckled, I was clearly impressed she answered that question real fast with variaties..
"I'll take everything you showed me, and since I don't understand money that much, you can keep it all and the wallet too." She seemed shock seeing this much money infront of her, that's cute.
"Oh, ok. My names lily, what's yours?" She asked not even knowing she is making friends with a toy. I chuckled the thought away.
"I'm paris." I then take the paper bag full of the varaity she showed me..

 I got back with yumi waiting for me in the couch, I think i'll be using the kitchen starting from now on

I got back with yumi waiting for me in the couch, I think i'll be using the kitchen starting from now on... I said to myself while giving yumi the pastries I bought...
TO BE CONTINUED