"No, thank you Ethan." Her mom smiled out of his gesture.

"Really it's fine. Or anything for Ally?" I asked and we all looked at her, Ethan grabbing her small hand that wasn't broken.

"Yeah, I'm hungry mom." She complained which made me smile. Even though she just broke her arm, she's still the same Ally she was.

"I can stay with her at the house if that's okay. She should sleep." Ethan offered.

"Alright. Here's a key to the house. Make sure she brushes her teeth before bed." Her mom handed the key to Ethan and Ally got out of the hospital bed.

"I'll call, Keep you updated." Ethan said as he stood up.

"Honey go with them, you need rest for your big meeting tomorrow. I promise she'll be fine." Their mom said to their dad.

"Okay. I'll talk to you guys later." He kissed his wife then walked out of the hospital room with Ethan and Ally.

"She really does care a lot about you." Her mom said as she looked up at me. "So does Ally."

"Their happiness means a lot to me. I should've been here. I should've stayed like she wanted me to." I ran my hands through my hair and put my elbows on my knees.

"Grayson. This is no way your fault. It was a drunk driver. He was going 80 miles an hour."

"How bad is she hurt?" I felt tears in my eyes as I looked up at her mom. She looks just like Peyton.

"She was unconscious when she came in, but she's strong, she'll be fine."

"What if she's not fine? What if she doesn't wake up?" Tears rolled down my eyes seeing the worry in her eyes.

"Grayson. I know you're worried, we all are. But she will be fine."

A knock on the door made us turn our heads and a doctor walked in. "How is she?" I asked and we both stood up.

"When she came in she lost a lot of blood, she fractured her leg and arm, but she's okay." I took a big sigh of relief and ran my hands through my hair. "The surgeries went well, but we're still monitoring her to make sure she doesn't seize again."

"She had seizures?" I asked and looked at her mom who stayed quiet.

"Yes. But she's okay."

"Is she awake?" I saw the doctor's facial expression show empathy.

"Not yet, but she should wake up soon."

"Can I see her? Can we see her?"

"Yes, I'll move you guys to her room."

Her mom grabbed her purse and we followed the doctor to her room in ICU. We walked into the room and I saw her laying in bed in casts and her eyes shut. Her face was all scraped and she has stitches on her cheek and a white wrap around her head.

I slowly walked over to her, and pulled a chair up to her bed, then held her hand. "Her arm we expect to heal in a month or two, whereas her tailbone can take three months, and she might need physical therapy to regain strength in her body. Your girls are very lucky, they should've been dead."

"Thank you so much." Her mom started crying and I walked around the bed to hug her.

"I'll leave you guys alone." The doctor walked out of the room and I let go of her mom.

"I'm gonna call her father, update them on what's going on." She said and grabbed her phone, stepping out of the room.

I sat back down and grabbed her hand again, being careful for the IV in her arm. "Hi beautiful. I know you're gonna wake up and tell me not to look because you wouldn't want me to see you like this, but I don't care." I felt my eyes fill up again after finally calming down. "You should've been dead Peyton. Fuck, I don't know what I would've done if you didn't make it. Please wake up, I need you to know I'm here."

I felt her hand gently squeeze mine and my heart started beating fast. "Baby." She was groaning and tried moving her head around. "Don't move okay, you'll be fine. Go back to Sleep okay?"

A few doctors walked in to check on Peyton and she groaned again, not wanting them to touch her. "Peyton, they're trying to help, let them do their job, okay?"

She stopped fighting and looked at me who still held her hand. Thank you God for protecting these two. They mean the world to me.

"What happened?" She whispered as she turned back to her doctors.

"You were in a car accident, but you're doing amazing. Just try to get some rest Ms. Williams."

"Call me Peyton, please." She said and I wrapped my hand around our fingers that laced together. "How did it happen?"

"Please don't talk, you need rest." I said and she looked at me then closed her eyes.

"Hi honey." Her mom came back in and Peyton showed a forced smile.

I looked over at her mom walk closer to her then felt Peyton start to shake and the nurses and doctors hurried over to her. "Get them out of here." A nurse pushed me and her mom out of the room and took us to a waiting room on the same floor.