"Hey baby, just wanted to let you know you caught my eye and I can't stop watching you".

I laughed as I sent it and waited. Within minutes I heard back.

"Sorry, I believe you have the wrong number".

Hahaha, I thought as I sent another text.

"No I don't Staveno. I've been watching you and like what I see. I bet the tag on your shirt says made in heaven baby."

I fell back on my bed in a fit of giggles over my cheesy pick up line. Before I recovered I heard the phone ting.

"Who is this. I have ways to find out."

I grinned and continued on.

"This is your dream baby. I bet your leaned back in your black leather chair trying to figure out who I am? You're moment's away from calling Theo to trace this phone. I wouldn't do that if I was you. Not if you love your brown leather shoes. I have ways to make them disappear baby".

I hit send and cackled at having threatened his shoes if he spoke. Ting... and there was my reply.

"Sorry, i already have my dream. Now listen here, I'm done playing your game. I will seriously fuck you up so if I was you I wouldn't text back. What, are you crazy or some shit?"

I busted out laughing. I use to call him crazy when he did this.

"No, I'm not crazy baby, just in love. That's right, I love you. I'm going to have your baby, baby."

I wish I could see his face when he read that.

"Fuck off crazy. Don't text back or I won't be responsible for what happens".

I laughed harder and couldn't help myself.

"Why love your already responsible for this".

I knew by now he probably was having the phone traced and I would soon be busted

I knew by now he probably was having the phone traced and I would soon be busted. It didn't take long for my phone to ring. I tried to call my laughing as I answered.

"Hey baby". I said cheerful.

"You bitch". Staveno laughed. "Trying to play game's with me huh?"

I laughed and said. "Doesn't feel good when the shoes on the other foot does it baby?"

"I'm not going to answer that love. What the hell though, my tag made in heaven? That's the corniest shit I've ever heard".

I laughed. "Did it hurt?"

"What hurt?" He asked stumped.

"When you fell from heaven". I said laughing.

"Jacey, are you drinking?" He asked concerned.

I laughed. "No not at all. So what did you think of the pic I sent you?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Well it really is mine Staveno. I'm pregnant". I said seriously.

"Jacey stop fucking with me". He said on edge.

"Staveno I'm not, this is real". I paused because I choked up.

"I found out last night. I've been so sick lately so I took a test and well... I'm pregnant. I stopped taking my pills after our big fight because I wanted to surprise you. So surprise".

Silence on his end. "Staveno". I said concerned.

"You best not be fucking with me love?"

I let a small sob out. "I'm not, I promise. I wouldn't do that. I'm scared Staveno".

"Look love, something just came up at work. I've got to run. I'll call you back". He rushed out and hung up before I could say more.

Now I really was scared. Did he have a change of heart? Did he not want this after all?" Needless to say I never heard back from him and my calls went straight to voicemail. I fell into a restless sleep.

Early the next morning I was woke to loud pounding on the front door. Obviously my mom answered it but I didn't know who it was because my morning sickness struck and I raced to the bathroom. I looked like hell bent over and felt it too as I trudged back to my room. I opened my door and found Staveno standing there with a arm full of flowers among other thing's. He held the three tests I had taken in his other hand. "It's real. Its really real?"

My eye's teared up. "Oh no, I got you love". He said racing to me and wrapping me in his arm's.

"I had to get to you love. I couldn't be away from you duiring this. You don't know how happy you've made me love. Thank you so much. I love you, I love you both". He said rubbing my flat belly.

His eye's grew misty. "My baby is in here love. You're really carrying my baby. I want a girl love just like you. You two will be my life, my reason to breath".

He said as he kneeled in front of me and placed a tender kiss to my belly before laying his head against it.