Going All Out

It was nearly eight in the morning when Tory crept into my room. "Hey. Are you awake?" She whispered.

Blinking my eye's rapidly several time's to remove the sleep from my eye's, I groaned. "Well I am now. Why?"

"There's a guy at the door who has a delivery for you". She said.

Getting up, I slid into my robe and went to the door. First he handed me a bouquet of daffodils and three coffees from the best shop in town. Finally he handed me a note card before disappearing. Setting my thing's down, I opened the note.

"Good morning sweets. I hope you slept well. As for me I was up all night thinking of you. I'm so sorry love. As a apology I'm having Theo pick up you and your friend's in a hour. You will be brought to my home where more surprises await. Bring your suits and extra clothes. Unfortunately I want be there until later due to work obligations. Once again my apologies".

Wow. This was amazing. Not only was he kissing my ass but doing something for my friend's as well. I knew Tory would be down but I'm sure Keeley would be all skeptical. Calling for the girl's I handed them the note to read. "Hell yea". Tory exclaimed but as I had suspected Keeley was a bit hesitant.

"I don't know Jacey. We barely know him to be going to his home".

I decided to be a little honest with her and tell Keeley at least half the truth, just leave the part about him being a stalking mafia man. "Look Kels, I do know him. I've been out with him several time's before and to his home. He's good'".

Finally Keeley agreed and we all rushed to get ready. Theo arrived ride on time and soon we pulled up to Staveno's villa by the sea. I watched as the girl's ohhh and ahhhed over his home and wondered if this is what I looked like the first time Staveno brought me here. Theo led us inside and out to the patio by the pool where a buffet of breakfast food's and fruits awaited us. "I'll return in forty-five minutes to take you to your next treat. Enjoy ladies".

Theo left us then but returned right when he said he would. Next he took us to the gym/spa room where three tables were set up for massages. As we laid there getting spoiled Tory moaned out. "If you don't put a ring on him I will".

I laughed and replied. "If you come near my man I'll scratch your eye's out".

Both girl's head's turned to look at me. "Oh my God, it's happened". Tory said with exaggeration.

"You've fell in love with him". Keeley hissed excitedly.

Wait? What? It's not possible or is it? We barely know each other. I can't love him. Then like a ton of bricks it hit me. I am in love with Staveno. But I couldn't be. I shouldn't be. This just won't work. I live across the world. He's the mafia. This was just supposed to be for fun. I can't love him. There's so many reasons why this wouldn't work. Just then Theo entered to get us. He informed us that we could enjoy the private beach until lunch was served. We splashed around and sunbathed until lunch was served. We munched on pizza and returned to the beach. We couldn't help but notice how Theo kept checking Keeley out. Of course this freaked her out even though she admitted that he was very good looking.

As we were cooling off in the ocean I looked up to the shore and saw Staveno standing there in his suit looking serious yet worried. I assumed he was wondering if I had forgiven him. Stepping out of the water I approached but left my exspression unreadable. I could make him sweat just a bit longer but I truly didn't want to. When I reached him I immediately leaned up and gripped him in a kiss while the girl's whistled. Breaking away he grinned down at me. "I assume that I'm forgiven?"

Smiling I retorted. "This time".

Soon he had Theo take the girl's home but I stayed back. Staveno had dinner reservations for us. On my way to the bathroom to shower I passed by his room. Curious as to who exactly he was I creaked the door open and stepped in. The room was very masculine and decorated in rich mahogany and leathers. Stepping further in I saw the photo's I had sent him displayed on his wall under soft lighting. He had them blown up and placed on to canvas. "They are beautiful aren't they?" I heard his voice from behind me.

Spinning around I saw him leaning against his door frame. "I'm sor.."

He cut me off. "Don't be. You can roam where ever you please". He said stepping in.

Suddenly the room felt smaller with his presence. I also realized that I wanted him. Like really wanted him. "So is this the part where you seduce me?" I asked seductively.

He grinned. "Only if you want me to. I don't want you to be uncomfortable".

I then recalled him saying duiring my first visit that he had hoped I'd jump him. Walking toward him slowly and seductively I whispered. "I want you Staveno".

His eye's grew dark and dangerous. To prove my point I released my bikini top and let it fall to the floor. Immediately he stripped from his clothes and wow, just wow. Suddenly he pulled me to him and we engaged in a heated kiss. I started to pull my bottoms down but he quickly disposed of them by ripping them off me. Stepping from me his eye's raked up and down my body. "Turn around love. Show me that plump ass". He demanded.

I did as he commanded and I heard him suck air in between his teeth. "Your fucking unbelievable love".

I heard him approach me from behind and kneel down. His hands rested on my bum and massaged my rear. Suddenly I felt my cheeks being parted and his head maneuvered between my thighs. Before I could move I felt his velvety tounge connect with my folds. "Staveno". I mumbled but was cut off by his tounge sliding along my slit then darted across my clit. Inserting a finger inside me he suckled away on me. As I came I moaned out and fell over limp. I would have fallen but his hands supported my weight.

Staveno didn't stop. If anything he kept stuffing his tounge deeper into my entrance. Knowing I couldn't continue to stand he laid flat on his back on the floor. "Come love, sit on my face. Feed me that pussy".

I straddled his face and he latched on to my clit with such pressure that I was instantly coming again. I fell limp over him and let out a cry. Yes, I was crying from pleasure. "Staveno please, please stop". I begged.

I had never begged any man to stop but my body was trembling. "Never". He groaned against my throbbing area as his tounge darted inside me. Crying out I smacked my palms against the floor. "Please".  I moaned.

I was basically on all fours now and Steveno sat up and gripped me by my hips. He lifted my ass up to his face and spread me open further. "Such sweet pussy". He growled as he shoved his tounge deep into my my depths.  Keeping it still for a moment he then proceeded to swirl it around as his thumb worked my clit. I released a moaning cry and whimpered. "Please Steveno, please".

Lifting me up he carried me to his bed. "Your taste is devine love. I knew it would be". All I could do was give a throaty moan.

Staveno settled between my legs and I could feel his hardness resting at my opening. "Now Staveno, now". I begged.

I felt myself being stretched as he slid his full length into me. "You are mine now love. There's nothing you can do about it ever". He said in a deep, dark voice as he continued to slide in and out of me with tortuous moves. I wrapped my arm's and legs around him tightly as he had his way with me. The way he rotated his hips sent me over the edge and had me squealing. My only hope was that no one was on the floor because they would be getting a earful. "There's so many dirty thing's I want to do to you but so little time. "How does it feel love, having me inside you?"

"Never felt this way before". I panted out.

"You was made for me Jacey. You're gripping my cock just right. Yes love you are mine. Say it. Tell me JJ".

"I'm yours". I moaned out loud.

"Remember that". Staveno growled as he released himself.

We laid there in bed, our dinner reservations forgotten. I stayed the night and we had many more rounds of mind blowing sex.