4

(A innocent drawing of Jay id drew above 🌚🌚)

Part One

J

ay felt disgusted, shame burning beneath the bridge of his veins. His skin tingled, moist in beads of sweat.
His hair was disheveled from sleep, his eyes still stinging at the contact of his glaring light of his bathroom.

He felt sick, his stomach turning at his own actions, his thoughts which he has kept to himself since as long as he knew. His skin had goosebumps sprinkled all over his Pale skin that glowed underneath the forscented lights.

The cold floor beneath the skin of his feet had gone unoticed as he quickly pulled down his pants off alongside with his black Calvin Klein boxers and kicked them aside onto the white tiles discarded.

His hard member pulsed agonizingly as the hot spray of water began pelting onto his hot skin, the bathroom instantly fogging up with clouds of steam.

He felt so gross, he felt hideous because of his own thoughts as the hot spray of water cleaned off the white cum that stained the edge of his member, still hard. He closed his eyes, the shame and guilt building up in his stomach as he hesitantly wrapped his long Fingers around his veiny dick.

He let Huff's of breath as he tugged his hand up and down over his hot, pulsing member that had shocks of pleasure running up and down his lower area. He let out a soft moan and bit his lip as overcoming pleasure took over and his lust grew, he tried to ignore his own thoughts yet he found himself thinking of his dream.

His wet dream.

His Member twitched at the thought, Jay let out a moan as he relived his wet dream.

He quickened his paste as he imagined himself in front of foggy mirror, a tongue running up and down on his sensitive untouched neck, nipping at the soft skin where it had Jay moaning at the unfamiliar touches. His back leaned back into their chest, the persons strong arms winding across his chest, ghosting their fingeds over his Pale canvas, occasionally pinching his pink budded nipples between their long pale fingers.

Jay moaned as the person began to lick up to his ear, nibbling on the skin of his ear making Jay shiver and bite down onto his lip until it stung. He let out breathy moans, the drip of water still running down his moist body from the shower as the mystery person touched him.

They had their fingers going up to Jays neck as they worked down to his shoulder, leaving a dark bruising trail of Hickies down the curve of his neck and shoulder.

Jay couldn't find it in himself to close his eyes, his member growing harder as he stared at the foggy mirrors displaying a blurry figure of Jay and the person behind him. He moaned at the sight, "Your so beautiful Jay, just look at yourself" they mumbled in a dark soothing lustful voice against his skin, sending a vibration of shivers down his arms.

It wasn't until then did he make out the Face of the mysterious person underneath the steam of the mirror.

The dark, calming voice. . .

The soft hands and strong arms.

Jays eyes widened as he realized. . ..

It was Daniel Park. Jay bit his lip letting his eyes flutter shut, "Ngh" he whimpered. He felt a flutter of butterflies brush in his stomach as his heart paced faster and faster. . .

Daniel then began to slip as his hand down Jays chest slowly without jay fully noticing. Jst the feel of his tongue gliding up and down on his flesh was enough for Jay to tune out anything out except Daniels memorizing touches.