1

UNEDITED

(To Please the Janiel shippers out there and to also post pone my Janiel  story called 'Real Love' for another week, sorry not sorry)

Jae Yeol held Hyung Seok as he slept, hand steadily rested around the slim dip of Hyung Seoks hip.

His thumb soothingly rubbing small circles over the warm fabric as the boy stirred in his sleep.

Jae Yeol rubbed his thumb harder against the fabric that began to get hot under the tips of his fingers as slowly.

Slowly he inced his hands downward, slipping his cold fingers inside the fabric over his boyfriends hips that stirred awake.

Hyung Seoks eyes opened slowly and lazily.

Hyung Seok breathed in Jae Yeols scent and blinked, closing hus eyes smiling to himself.

Jae Yeols touched Hyung Seok skin as he rubbed circles into his skin with his thumb.

Hyung Seok smiled and snuggled into Jae Yeols chest, slinging a arm over him.

"What time is it?" He yawned as small breaths came our rugged and fatigue.

Jae yeol hand slipped further up Hyung Seok who shivered.

Jae Yeols hand in the groove of Hyung Seok Waist.

Rubbing his hand over the skin that flushed in heat under his Movements.

"Mm" Hyung Seok Loved it when Jae touched his hips and snuggled deeper into His boyfriends chest and gasped as Jae Yeol snuggled his head into Hyung Seoks neck.

Hyung Seok, giggled as Jae began to push his head into his neck, his breath fanning over the sensitive skin that tingled.

"Jae It tickles!" giggled as Jae Began to move his hand upwards Waist and then back down.

Creating friction.

Hyung Seok gasped loudly as his skin tingled and felt assaulted as Jae Began to kiss His neck while slowly moving towards him.

Hyung Seoks hands on Jae's chest with his fingers clenching Jae's soft blue shirt that felt warm to the touch.

Hyung Seok Closed his eyes letting out raspy pleased gasps as Jae began to kiss His neck with his tounge trailing over his Soft skin.

His arm slung over Jae Yeols Neck as Jae pushed Hyung Seok gently underneath him as he got on top of him, exposing more of Hyung Seoks neck that he resumed to lick and kiss, leaving trails of love bites along his collar bone.

"Mmmh, J-jae w-what are you d-doin-Ah!" Hyung Seok moaned underneath him, trembling as his hands moved over Jae Yeols Back as Jae began to kiss His jaw then lapping his tounge over Hyung Seoks red flushed skin.

Hyung Seok moaned loudly underneath him as Jae pushed his shirts collar down to reveal more skin to his pleasure.

Before Jae could continue to Abuse Hyung Seoks Exposed and Sensitive pale skin, His hand flew to Jae Yeols Chest.

Giving a light shove to his chest , Jae Yeols face was closely met with his boyfriend that gasped beneath him.

"J-jae what are you doing?"

Hyung Seok asked, hi breath labored as Jae Yeols hot breath blew on Daniels lips.

But the thing he wasn't expecting was That Jae Yeols had been thinking a lot lately.