ch. 5

*BROOKLYN'S POV*

I arrive home and instantly take off that hideous green apron I have to wear. I’m fine with my job, I just wish I didn’t have to wear that thing. Even Liv made fun of it. Oh that reminds me, I need to tell my dad that I asked her to lunch, today. He better be happy about that.

“Hey dad I saw that girl I was telling you about yesterday, again.” This catches my dad’s attention, for the second time. Why does he get so into the conversation whenever I bring up a girl?

“Yeah? Where?” he says looking up from his laptop.

I fall back next to him on the velvet couch. “At the coffee shop. And I did what you told me to do last night.”

He grins. “What’d she say?”

“She said yep.” I begin to quickly walk away before he asks for anymore details.

“Brooklyn, get back here.” Damn it. I begin to walk back to the spot I was just sitting in. “By what you described her, she doesn’t seem like someone to just say yes. You obviously did something for her to agree to go with you.”

He knows me too well. I decide not to lie, since he’ll know if I am. “Um, she ordered a coffee... and I said I would only give it to her if she would agree to go to lunch with me.”

My dad groans. “You basically threatened that poor girl,” he then laughs. “but I must say, that was cheeky.”

I chuckle, as i type in my passcode to my phone. I decide to look her up, you know, so I know that she’s not a serial killer or anything.

I type in: Liv McDaniel. Wow, I’m being such a creep right now.

She has a twitter and an instagram @liv.mcdaniel and they're both public. I scroll through all of her 132 pictures, and I must say she should take selfies more often because that girl is hot. Too bad, she’s annoying as hell, though.

Why did I have to listen to my dad, and ask her to lunch?

All we’re going to do is bicker and I have don’t know if I have enough comebacks for this chick.

All I know is that she drives me mad.

{a/n}

this is kinda a filler chapter but yeah

can we get this story to 200 reads? i'll update it when it does!

please vote, comment, fan, etc :)