Time seems to fly by

Author Note- ayyyy!!! I'm actually really proud of myself I've been updating this book faster aha... my apologies for the other really slow updates I blame school. So anyways in this chapter I took a different approach on the point of view. Tell me what you guys think! Should I continue like this or in just Kohana's point of view? ONE MORE THING!! I changed Akio's appearance since it didn't seem like it fit him... not sure if I'll keep it this way aha~ Enjoy!

After what felt only minutes to Kohana was actually hours. It was the middle of the night yet Kohana was still training not seeming to mind the dark. Weirdly she could see completely fine in the dark as if there was still light out. By now she was able to hit at least two at a time and sometimes even three if she really concentrated. At one point she got tired of doing the same thing over and over so she started to see how hard she can punch a tree.

Kohana took a step away from the tree she had abused and observed it. There was a noticeable dent in the tree one that seemed like a large creature had created. There was a smug grin on the girls face as she wondered if Akio had been this successful on his first day of training. That was the moment she realized how late it was as she looked up at the moon. She turned to glance at Kayla who was laying on the floor patiently waiting.

Running footsteps were suddenly heard the pups ears twitched as she stood up looking at the direction from where it was coming from. Kohana looked in the direction as well and a wild Akio had then appeared obviously out of breath. He looked not only panicked but as well as distraught which was weird for him... he's usually always calm which Kohana had guessed was cause that he didn't want her to start to panic and lose hope.

When Akio made contact with his younger sibling relief had flooded over his expression. Kohana had given a confused expression as he ran over. "What's up Alpha?" She asked as he stopped in front of her. "What's up?!" He pretty much yelled into the silent night. "You tell me! Kohana it's the middle of the night! What are you doing out here? You almost gave me a heart attack!" Akio was now waving his arms around.

Kohana offered a sheepish grin as she glanced at the three targets. "Training?" It came out more of a question. Akio's mood almost immediately changed as he stared at Kohana with curiosity his eyes a big wide. After a moment of silence Akio finally spoke. "Training? What'd you do?" He asked but he seemed hesitant. Kohana smirked led widely as she took out three Kunai's and turned to the three targets. She threw them and hit every target which she beamed at as she turned to her bother with pride.

Akio couldn't stop the smile that appeared on his face when he saw how happy the child was because of it. Akio examined the area and his eyes lingered at the tree. He raised his eyebrow as Kohana. She simply shrugged and said "I was bored." He just sighed in response but a small smile tugged at his lips.

"About training... I haven't really tried but can I... are we able to use chakra?" Kohana asked having a hard time to find the words to ask her question.

A smug grin had appeared on Akio's face as he took a position that Kohana immediately recognized. Before she knew it there were two Akio's. Her eyes widened in amazement as she jumped in place excitement taking over.

"That. Is. So. Cool!" She squealed. The clone soon disappeared with a puff of smoke. But within those few seconds that the clone was there Kohana had noticed something. The clones eyes were visual but Akio had his eyes still covered with his hair.

"Why don't you move your bangs away from your eyes?" Kohana wondered out loud as she tilted her eyes trying to get a glimpse of his eyes.

Akio instantly looked away up at the moon. "It's late... we should head back" he stated his mood completely changing. Kohana gave herself a small note about his immediate change in mood walked after him as he had started to walk off.

Kayla jumped up and trotted next to the two. Kohana tried to keep her focus on the small wolf in wonder. Kayla stared ahead but it almost seemed as if she was studying Akio. Which she had been. Akio seemed to sense it and glanced behind him but instead of glancing at Kohana which seemed like the logical choice he looked at Kayla.

The two locked eye contact for only a few seconds before he looked away into the darkness.

After a few minutes they had entered the house Akio mumbling something about being tired and headed to his room. Kohana just sat at the table with a bowl of ramen which Akio had left for her. She stared into the bowl letting her thought wonder.

Kayla was silently munching on a piece of meat also seeming to be deep in thought yet alert.

At one point there had been a knock at the door but Kohana had not noticed as she intently stared at her bowl of ramen. It wasn't until Kayla started to bark that Kohana had glanced at the pup. Another knock was heard and Kohana stood up so fast she almost fell but recovered her balance quickly as she ran up to the door and yanked it open.

There stood a distraught looking Kakashi. At least he seemed distraught you could never tell. "Oh hey Kakashi! Akio went to bed a few minutes ago" Kohana explained as she moved out the doorway to let him in anyways.

As he walked in Kayla jumped up gave what seemed to be a small nod to Kakashi and turned to walk off in the direction of Akio's room. Kohana paused for a moment staring back and forth between the pup and Sensei confusion taking I've her features. She then shook her head deciding that she was seeing things after all she was up for a while plus trained for a good few hours.

"I'm was actually wanting to talk to you" Kakashi walked inside closing the door behind him. "Oh? What about?" Kohana asked going to sit on the couch where Kakashi had already been seated. "Just keep in mind this is a... serious question" Kakashi said seeming to hesitate.