~Notice~

Hi, guys!

....it's been like a year.... 😅

         I just wanted to get this off of my chest, seeing as I glance at Wattpad now, and go straight to my other account.

         I apologize for the wait, and I realize I procrastinate way too much, but if i'm being honest, I just don't feel like writing this story anymore. (As shown with all of the friggin A/Ns)

         I am very sorry for making people impatient, and I realize that some people want me to continue, but tbh I just feel like deleting this trash story altogether.

         I realize how grammatically incorrect this story is, and how weird and cringey the storyline feels reading through it again, hence my reason for wanting to trash it.

         Again, I know a bunch of you have been really patient, and I'm grateful, it's just that you probably won't be seeing any new chapters anytime soon.

         This story has gotten a bunch of readers, and I'm very happy that I've gotten to over 1k votes and 55k reads. I'm happy that even though I left, I keep getting attention left and right on this.I just have no motivation anymore.

         Recently, I've been writing more on my second account, and completely abandoning this one altogether.

         I'm sorry.

         To all of you who've read this far, thank you for hearing me out. I appreciate it.

         For those of you into anime, I've written some on my other account, if you want to check it out. I know it's a bit rude to show off my other account, but if you want to see what I've been doing, that's a good place to look.

Alright, I'll see you sometime, if I ever want to save this story.

Ciao!