Calm & Collected

-={Your POV}=-

I decided to go for a walk in the woods alone not too far from Phoenix Drop,and just take a while to process what has happened;Some of the boys kissed me,therefore love me,I don't know what to do and I'm just trying to be calm.Now I just bumped into Aaron...warm abs...we both apologized."Going for a walk in the woods,eh?"He smiled,I nodded,then we ended up walking together...man he's ripped..."Hey,Y/N,I was wondering...have you...chosen,yet?" He asked.I blushed and said "N-No!"I said nervously. He stopped,Smirked then said "Good"  then he came up to me and kissed me.I then kissed back,then we walked back to Phoenix drop.While we were walking,he put his arm around me, making me feel safe. When we got back,the guys glared at him. Teehee~!They are just too cute. Now it's even harder to choose!GAH WHY!?! I then got home, flopped in bed, and slept for a couple hours. Then,someone knocked on my door. "Hello-Aphmau!"  She smiled. " Hey" she responded.She came in, we talked, then she asked " WHY DID U NOT CHOOSE YET!!??!!" I blushed harder "I can't choose!They all love me a lot and I return ALL of the Feelings!" I put my head in my hands. "Well sorry I got to go...Bai Y/N~ have fun deciding!" She said as she left.Irene why?!?

246 words!YAY!Well All I need to say now is:

Luv Y'all!
Mickee~Kawaii~Author~Chan
<3