Embarassed And Trouble

I noticed that my notifications had quite a bit of votes and I would like to say THANK YOU all!

-={Your P.O.V.}=-

I know it now...Irene...is my mother...How...scary...I know she's dead,but I'm so frazzled by it...she...can't visit me anyway but...still.I sit behind a tree thinking about what I've done.I'm sorry Dante...Then, I hear a guitar...Garroth?I start to sing,he does too.

~Cue Music!~

He looks at me and stares.He then says"Wow...you sing?"I blushed light pink then said"Right back at you!" we both laugh then he says"You're voice is beautiful,you know."We both blush even more."Yours too-I MEAN YOURS IS NICE TOO-"He interrupted my nervousness by grabbing my hand,pulls me close,then kisses me."I-Uh...sorry?"I say,he just laughs.I say goodbye,go home, open my door to see-Aphmau crossing her arms?"Uh what are you doing here?" she giggles then says"Soo...Who are you gonna choose?"I looked at her confused."Ugh I mean which guy are you choosing?"I blushed then she said "OH COME ON 3 GUYS-Not 1,3 GUYS KISSED YOU!"I then replied "H-How'd you see that?"She smirked,then said "I have my ways..."I was scared,then she was obviously waiting 4 an answer."I-I don't know OK!?"I ran to my room,Locked my door,and slept.Oh God...How will I choose?Will I choose?I don't know!GAH!Then I felt something pick me up..."H-Huh?"I saw a person with a black cloak...he then whispered"Oh Crap!She's waking up!"I then struggled,but the grip got tighter.Then,as I was going to call for help,they put something over my mouth.I was so scared.I then heard footsteps running after.The guys...I was feeling hope,till I lost them.I got so angry,I lost it.I then,I grew my GIANT white wings with bits of F/C feathers in it,My hair turned F/C,I had a F/C Broadsword,And The man was terrified.I then fell to the floor,And the boys came up to me as everything went dark...

I know It wasn't TOO TOO long,but it was long-er than usual...I think...Any way Bai Bai!Look Above At the picture.

Peace Out!

~Mickee