Slumber Party-thing XD

Hey guys!I know it's like 3:00am but hey-I'm bored...soo yeah!

-={Your POV}=-

I'm still confused...why did 2 guys kiss me? I'm not that special.Am I? No...I'm not...Bah! I'm rambling...I don't have time to think about Laurence or abs-I MEAN AARON!!Heh...heh...I'm so messed up...I said that the girls would ALL go to a 'proper' slumber party.The boys ended up coming too...cause they were jealous...exept for Aaron...of course...XD yay!Anyways the last game we played was spin the bottle truth or dare...ohnoohnoohnoohno..!They spun who went first...It was Garroth the tomato...he was blushing so red!Then he spun the bottle...Aphmau."Umm... Truth!"she said ."Have you ever...dated a table after all?"he questioned chuckling."All have you know I'm Married to the table."she said so seriously it was hilarious.thwn she spun the bottle...Dante."I pick dare.""I dare you to..."she paused then smirked at me...oh no she's not-"Kiss Y/N"he blushed but he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.I blushed but I yawned and said"im asleep now...so...tired..."I said fighting to stay awake."ok...let's sleep now... I am tired..."then the boys got threatened by katelyn to stay downstairs to sleep and girls upstairs.Can she not use good grammar?(if you didn't watch it...go watch it and this will make sense.)Next day we went home.

I...gonna...pass...*passes out*
Goodnigh-*passes out again.*

-Mickee<3