Chill Day

A/N:HEYY YA!!!Been a while, eh? I thought You were getting a little impatient so I decided to update!Also if you tag me in ANYTHING let me know...I don't check my notifications because it's like a monster...Send...Help...!*dies from notifications* Enjoy!

-~={Your POV}=~-

I am getting really frustrated lately so I decided I'm having a Chill Day! A day without:Boys, Drama, decisions...etc. First off,I'm going to get dressed and go outside of Phoenix drop and have a picnic. I finished that,and now I'm going home to my sweet room and reading until 2:00. Next, I nap on the couch until 5:00. I wanted to be social so I went with my friends (aka Aphmau, Kawaii~chan, Katelyn, etc.) to get ice cream.(There is ice cream now) I walked around, and I saw-oh no. Dante...! I hid in a tree, then noticed he's with Laurence. "Hey, Laurence, do you think Y/N chose yet?" Dante mentioned "Nope. I wish she'd hang out with us more often, y'know?" Laurence replied. He's right.I don't need to avoid them... I mean, for the Time being I can just say I'm still thinking... I thought. I snuck away and went to the hill where I like to go when I'm puzzled. I then noticed Laurence again, his light brown hair blowing through the wind...dangit he's cute...I took a deep breath and walked up to him. He turned, and smiled. "Somehow, I feel like you'll reject me and go for someone else... I remember feeling that same sense of rejection from Aphmau... Heh, choices, right?" I paused, a light tint of blush on my cheeks. "Y-Yeah..." We stood there, looking at the sky, until he wrapped an arm around me. " But I'll enjoy the time we have now while we are still close friends." He smiled as we looked back at the sky. I guess you can say my day was quite chill.

A/N: hope you liked it Laurence lovers, other ppl who read this fanfic.I'm tired now.
See ya my lovelies!
~Mickee~Sama