IM ALIVE (barely)

Hello everyone! If you're wondering where I've been, the answer is pretty much nowhere.

I have GCSE's coming up in three weeks that I need to revise hard for in order to pass, and as a result I've been unable to update any of my books.

After the GSCE's in three weeks I have another three GSCE exams that cover History, and three science exams that is four weeks later. As you can imagine it's a stressful time, and it hasn't really got me in the mood for writing because this is an important part of my life.

Anyway, I immensely apologise to everyone reading, I should've updated AGES ago explaining all of this, it's probably been a bit irritating waiting all this time and not getting any updates or information.

In the meantime, I'm allowing anyone who wants to continue this story for themselves do it, and if you message me about your own progress of this book I will tag you in this update chapter so the folk reading can go to your account to see what you've done!

After my GSCE's end this term I'll get straight back into working on all my stories!!!

There will also be new stories written for Gravity Falls and Gotham, if any of you readers like Jerome Valeska!! I'll take future requests once I become active again!!

Again, my apologies! Xxx