She opened her eyes and screamed as she felt something pierce her back. She felt Draciel let her go and she crumpled on the ground. Her eyes widened as she saw blood on the ground and she was certain that it was her own. She looked up, her eyes wide with disbelief and pain and sorrow.

Looming over her was her other half – without each other, they were nothing – who held a bloodied golden dagger, his eyes shining with unshed tears. She shook her head, "You-you stabbed me."

"Forgive me." He said before stabbing her in one of her shoulders. She screamed, attempting to bat him away with her hands but the pain – too much pain, too much blood – made her unable to focus properly on her goal.

"Why?!" She screamed, reaching out to wrap her hands around his neck. Draciel took out the cursed dagger and used it to stab the palm of her hand. He cried as she screamed, falling on her back. She whimpered while he stood upright, his hands shaking before letting go of the dagger, that cluttered to the ground as its job was complete.

"She will not fight back now. It is time for us to seal her away." He spoke, looking up. Dark Draciel felt a tear run down her eye as she saw all those she called friends – family – come down from the trees. She drew herself in a ball, the way a turtle hides in its shell and started to cry.

"Why? Why?" Her whispers were unheard by the others, who began to chant. She turned to look at Draciel, their eyes conveying their emotions; hers of sorrow, fear and betrayal, his of regret, sorrow and acceptance. Her eyes narrowed, anger and hatred clouding the once gentle dark beast.

"I hate you." She hissed, "I curse you, Hikari Genbu, spawn of the Seventh Elder, my weak side." She showed the bloody palm to him, "Never forget me or the life of the ones you hold dear will be forfeit. Forget me and my curse, my hatred, will consume everything."

Draciel almost stumbled on the song of sealing but continued, knowing he deserved her hatred, her anger, her curse. He closed his eyes, "I bless you, Yami Genbu, spawn of the Seventh Elder, my other half," He opened them, "I hope you can one day find it in your heart to forgive me."

After that, Dark Draciel only knew darkness.

~~~MIAB~~~

Present: Forsaken Fallen Headquarters, Chaotic Dimension, 17th Universe (Time Unknown)

Max had expected a lot of things from Dark Draciel, seeing as how much Aya feared her. When Gaea had allowed only him to go through the rooms under her protection to meet Dark Draciel, he had expected Dark Draciel to start trying to kill him. Well, at least trying to battle him.

Instead, the young woman had asked him how he liked his tea.

For the past thirty minutes, Max had been awkwardly sitting in a chair while having a tea party with his bit-beast's dark half. He hadn't even taken a sip from his drink, wondering if it had been spiked. Dark Draciel paid him no mind as she drank and ate, currently munching on a muffin.

Max looked at Dark Draciel once more. She had not cut Aya's long hair the way Nemesis had for Kaori. Aya's blonde hair was now purple thanks to her influence while there was a white streak of hair that Max wondered if it was part of Dark Draciel's influence. Her eyes were pitch-black rimmed with purple, as if Aya was still there, fighting against Dark Draciel for control.

Dark Draciel wore a long-sleeved black dress that reached up to her knees. She was also wearing knee-high white socks and black shoes. All in all, she looked like a gothic porcelain doll. One that was ready to kill its master or something like that because of voodoo.

"Do you have Draciel's memories? Or Night's?"

Max looked up at the question. Dark Draciel giggled, as if Max being distracted was funny before setting down her tea cup gracefully, "Not paying attention, huh? I just want to know whose memories you have. Or do you not remember what happened in the past?"