DOLLS

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ 🥀 ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

D O L L S

Rozietta Lancelot is the member of the very secretive and prestigious, Porcelain Institute. She has been told her whole life that flaws were nothing to be proud of, that they were the one thing that made people like her equal to human. Striving her whole life to exceed their expectations, she hides behind a mask of perfection

She heads of into the real world, unaware and naïve. Realizing the things buried underneath the ground, she tries uncover them. But soon, she is tangled in a string of lies, betrayals, and flaws.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ 🥀 ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

C O P Y R I G H T

All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This is purely a work of fiction. All names (of characters, businesses, places, etc) are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental.

Copyright ©️ Jaxx

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ 🥀 ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

C A S T
If you would rather view the characters in your own way, feel free to skip this part.

C A S TIf you would rather view the characters in your own way, feel free to skip this part

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ 🥀 ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

W A R N I N G

This book contains the following:
LGBTQ+
Racism
Sexism
Idealistic Beauty Standards
Uncensored Language
Hate towards anything that society labels "Out of the norm."

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ 🥀 ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

D I S C L A I M E R

Although the topics listed above are included in the book, it doesn't mean that I support or endorse them. (Exception to the LGBTQ+.) Please be reminded that this is a fictional story. This book may come of as offensive to most of you. So please stay open-minded throughout the story. Thank you!