Stalker

He is her stalker
He can do anything to fight for her.
even if it takes him forever.

Is he that scary?
Oww, don't worry!
It's just for her own safety.

No one can escape him, especially her.

because...

He is her STALKER.

---

Stalker © 2018

by MsCaliber

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

——

No matter how far you might get, always Respect others. Maybe we can have some for ourselves if we start investing on it.

Leave if you are going to bully my works and leave again if you'll just comment others story on it. I write here to make myself happy and express an art. If you're just going to bully my works, leave. I don't need readers like that. We're here to spread love, folks!

Ciao!

——