Allies and Enemies

Start from the beginning

Jisoo picked herself up off the floor and approached Joy, frowning in anger as she observed the body of her friend more closely, "I'm going to find Lisa". Namjoon shook his head, "no I need the rest of you to go back to my apartment with Tiffany. We can't have everyone scattered all over the place, I need to know where everyone is. We'll call you if we need you". "Bullshit! I'm coming whether you like it or not" the purple haired girl protested. The lawyer sighed, "look, I know she's your friend but-". "She is not just my friend!" Jisoo interrupted, "she is my baby sister and I am not leaving her out there on her own while a couple of suits like you and Jennie try and look for her. Forget it". Jennie grabbed Namjoon's arm before he could argue any further, "please can we just go and find Lisa, Jisoo probably stands a better chance of tracking her than we do". The lawyer raised his hands in the air in defeat, "ok ok, but they are going to my place with Tiffany" he said gesturing towards the other three girls.

"Kaiiiii" Lisa called as she leaned over the bar, gaining the attention of the barman. Kai smiled, "hey babe how you doing? Crazy what happened here last night huh? Some woman had a gun or something, I wasn't expecting many people to turn up here tonight but then I remembered my customers all have guns themselves. What can I get you to drink?". Lisa leaned in closer to make sure nobody could over hear, "actually I was wondering if you could help me with something". "Sure, what do you need?" he asked in a friendly tone. The Thai pointed at the barman's phone, "I want you to send a post out on the club's social media accounts. Just say Neon-X is looking for the Wolf". Kai paused for a moment and stared at Lisa blankly, "what?? People are going to think we are on more drugs than the customers, come to think of it, are you on drugs?". Lisa pulled out a large wad of cash from a black hoodie she'd picked up from Bobby's place, "this is yours, for one tiny post".

*Cell phone rings*

Chaerin: "What is it now?"

Bom: "I do not want you to respond to the post from that night club"

Chaerin: "Did I miss the first half of this conversation? The hell are you talking about?"

Bom: "The Neon-X nightclub you and Minzy went to last night, they've called you out. This is a trap Chae, I am ordering you not to respond. Do you understand?"

Chaerin: "I'm not an idiot B, I'm focussing on the mission". A lie.

*Call ended*

"Do you believe her?" Minzy asked, siting in a shadowy corner of the HQ office. "No, I don't" Bom replied, "I'll call Dara again, she is not going to be happy. I don't know how many more times she's going to keep bailing Chaerin out of trouble".

Chaerin closely monitored the nightclub from across the street, she was wearing black leather pants, and a white and red leather bikers jacket, she had seen the post before Bom called her, and she knew it was a trap, however she had never been called out before and she couldn't deny that she was intrigued by the entire thing. Lisa's plan had worked perfectly, she had played on both the vanity and the insanity of the assassin.

She decided to approach the club, she hadn't witnessed anything or anyone suspicious, people were coming and going as they would at any other bar in the city, and she figured she wouldn't fight out what was going on until she entered the building. Though the assassin may be crazy, she isn't stupid, she pulled a handgun out of the inside pocket of her jacket and held it behind her back as she walked towards the carpark.

Chaerin cautiously walked towards the building, unaware of the dark figure stalking her from the alleyway. Lisa hit the assassin from behind, causing her to fall to the floor, her gun dropping and sliding away from her. "What the fuck!" she yelled as she lifted her head, "Manoban?!". Lisa kicked Chaerin in the face, leaving a stream of blood pouring from the older woman's nose, "correct" she replied. The assassin grimaced in both pain and anger as the Thai grabbed her by the hair and punched her repeatedly. Lisa smiled arrogantly, "what's the matter Wolfie? Not so tough without your guns huh. It's ok though, you may not be good fighting" the red head kneeled down in front of the silvery blue haired killer, "but I am". The assassin swept her leg low across the floor, causing the Thai to trip and fall, though she instantly rolled backwards and back onto her feet. "Bitch you know nothing about me" the older woman snapped, also picking herself up off the floor. Lisa smirked, "really? I know that your name is Chaerin Lee, that you're a former military sniper and that you're completely batshit crazy". Chaerin's eyes widened a little in surprise, someone had actually discovered her identity, an event the assassin was far too arrogant to ever believe would happen. "Oh what was that?" the younger girl laughed cockily, "I saw that, it was only for a split second but I saw that change in your expression. I'd recognise that look anywhere. Fear. Good, you should be scared of me Chaerin".