Clarity

Naruto could feel his lips connecting to Sasuke's soft lips, their kiss was quick but he still felt that burning sensation where their skin had meet.

Another memory.

It was the two of them on Naruto's bed, they lay just staring at each other, Sasuke touching Naruto's hair as Naruto simply looked into Sasuke's dark eyes. They looked as if they were the only people in the entire world, so peaceful and tranquil.

"Why do you always touch my hair." Naruto asked suddenly.

"It calms me." Sasuke responded, his lips twitching into a small smile as his cheeks flushed pink.

"Calms you?" Naruto said shocked. "How?"

"I don't know, stop talking Usurantokachi." Sasuke huffed as he buried his face into Naruto's chest, Naruto looked down, seeing Sasuke's ears turn red.

Another memory.

They were walking in an open field, both showing their true emotions to one another as they laughed open heartfelt, Sasuke dragging Naruto up a hill while Naruto grinned at the excited Uchiha. Sasuke suddenly turned around with a beautiful smile, his eyes holding true gentleness and such warmth that he felt if he'd let go of Sasuke's hand, Sasuke would disappear.

Another.

"I-im cumming." A panted voice sounded out through Sasuke's apartment, his face flushed as his pale damp skin seemed to glow as he lay on his bed, his eyes looking down at the erotic looking Naruto, his mouth wrapped around his member.

"Cum." A simple word that made Sasuke's insides go wild as he moaned in pleasure, those blue eyes staring at him with so much love.

Another.

"Hey Naruto." Sasuke sat back to back with Naruto, both reading through scrolls inside Naruto's apartment.

"Hm." Naruto spoke.

"What would you do if I left?" Sasuke suddenly said.

"I'll drag that sweet ass back." Naruto simply said, not a single hint of embarrassment like usual when talking about his Sasuke.

"D-dont just-" he cut himself off with a sigh, his lips curling up into a smile, his face shined with joy and happiness, but then it turned into a saddened one. "What if I told you not to?"

"I'll knock some sense into you, what's with the sudden question?" Naruto placed the scroll he was reading and turned around as he laid Sasuke's head on his lap. "What are you going to do?"

"Nothing, just... Wondering." Sasuke shrugged and laid to his side, wrapping his arms around Naruto.

Another.

"Sasuke!" Naruto glared at Sasuke, his body littered with cuts and wounds. "Come back, we'll figure everything out just like we always do."

"Naruto." Sasuke's cold and calm voice made Naruto flinch. "Drop it, I don't need that village."

"You have me, we don't need to stay in the village-"

"And I don't need you." A look of disgust shown on Sasuke's face as he spoke those words.

Words that Naruto never wanted to hear, the pain coursed through his chest, his heart thumped loud, so loud that he didn't hear his comrads shouting for him that Sasuke was running again. It got so loud that he couldn't take it, he wanted to shut himself off, he didn't want to deal with the pain, he didn't want to remember those memories he didn't want to suffer.

So he shut himself off.

Shut his mind off.

Shut his heart.

"I had spoken such horrible words that I wanted to end my own life, and I almost did." Sasuke's voice spoke with pain, then anger. "If it wasn't for the revenge I had for my brother, I would have already done so. When I had sensed your chakra I had bolted to your direction, no one was near us, so I wanted to talk to you, about that day. I wanted to tell you that it wasn't true, that I was going to come back but I had to say those words because I was being watched. But you suddenly seemed odd, you didn't try to catch me again or called for the others. You looked and acted like when I had first found out about you. And I thought that you blocked me out, and I would have understood if you didn't want to see me again, but when I heard about your lost memories I knew it was my fault.

"I knew I had to leave my revenge, and I did. I gave my self an option, my brother or you. And straight away I had known that you were way more important to me than my revenge."

"Do you still love me?" Naruto said, not once did he look back while Sasuke spoke.

"With everything in my body." Sasuke said honestly.

"Do you think of me?"

"Every second of the day."

"How does my hair calm you?" Naruto suddenly said.

"What?" Sasuke lifted his head, looking perplexed at Naruto who still hadn't turned around.

"Why does my hair calm you, back when we first started dating I asked you why you always touched my hair and you said it calmed you, I asked you how but you didn't give me an answer, and you still haven't." This time Naruto turned around a look of irritation shown on his face.

"Y-you remember?" Sasuke said, his eyes widening.

"Every moment." Naruto reached up and grabbed hold of Sasuke's neck, he pulled it forward and both began a fight for dominance as tongues clashed. In the end Naruto won and both lay on the stone, Naruto on top while Sasuke on bottom.

"There were times while living with you that had made feel odd, of course I hadn't known the reason for what." Naruto began to explain. "You would sometimes trip, and something in me would want to catch you an say if you were alright, but I held back. I didn't want to over think things. And as more blurry images surfaced there were our beautiful moments, not a single one was bitter."

"You're telling me that, when I thought I was alone in the house and tripped you were actually somewhere spying on me." Sasuke glared at Naruto.

"Yes." Naruto said shamelessly.

Sasuke sighed as he shook his head.

Both then simply looked into each other's eyes for a long while as Sasuke ran his hands through his hair.

"It reminds me of a dog I had petted long ago." Sasuke replies to the long awaited answer.

"My hair reminds you of a dog?" Naruto narrowed his eyes.

"A cute dog." Sasuke smiled innocently. "Then the owner came and quickly left. But you're a different dog."

"Oh? How so." Naruto said unconvinced with a small frown.

"When we first did it you wanted to keep going until the afternoon. You're like a dog in heat." Sasuke declared as he though of that day, the pain clearly remembered as he cursed Naruto for his aching hips.

"Since we've been apart for a while..." Naruto drifted off his words.

"No!" Sasuke shouted with a death glare at Naruto, so badly wanting to activate his Sharingan.

They both stared at each other and soon laughed. Both happy for their finally confirmed feelings, now the future was within their hands from now on.

The End.