There Is Always a Happy Ending If It's not Happy It's not the End :)

Onew kneeled down holding the ring in his hand . Minnah blushed , looked into Onew's eyes and hesitently asked Omo !! wat are u doing ? i mean this ring are u really ....and before Minnah cud complete her scentence Onew asked WILL U MARRY ME ?? Minnah was paralysed she wanted to shout out loud  YES ! YES ! and hug Onew bt she cudnt . She just kept staring at Onew in disbelieve . Onew stood up disappointingly and said U dnt want to marry me ?? Minnah shyly replied Yes ! Onew shockingly asked WAT ?? really u dnt love me ?? well i guess u deserve better than me i can understand . He turned and was about to walk away when Minnah shouted YAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Pabo I mean YES I WILL MARRY YOU !! ,she ran towards Onew  and gave him a tight back hug . Onew cheered yipeeeee !!! I love u . Minnah replied I love u too . Onew put the ring on Minnah' s shivering fingers . They both hugged each other and was about to kiss when Onew' s phone rang . He annoyingly received the phone and said Yaaaahhh Can't u all call afterwhile ?

The giggle  of  rest of the Shinee members cud be heard from the phone . Jonghyun replied miahnae we Just wanted to know that did our sister-in-law accepted the proposal bt I guess we are too late the proposal is already accepted and now u both are bxy with smthing else sorry we won't disturb anymore.

Onew blushed as he hanged up the phone and said they all are going to kill me . Minnah laughed and said they all are so cute . Onew complained  so u are on their side already ? Minnah replied ofcrs !!

At  Shinee dorm everyone was so excited . Minho said Its so amazing first proposal full of love then  getting married... Jonghyun grinned and continued ...and having so many cute babies  aaawwww I love babies . Key nagged shut up u both we are not at the age to be thinking about babies plus Onew hyung just proposed its not that he is becoming a father .

Taemin cutely said awww babies are so cute .I want babies ...Jonghyun laughed and said wat ?? without getting married ?? hahaha nice idea.

     4 YEARS LATER .....

Ok so let's start ! Onew fighting ! Onew sighed and said to himself as he entered the supermarket. He glared at the list in his hand and murmured this list has no end as always . He went to the baby' section and began to put things in the basket that were written on the list ....

Baby milk

Baby food ( chicken flavor )

Baby shampoo

Baby cream

Baby powder

Baby soap

Baby ......

.....

.....

Baby ....

and Onew' s phone rang he sighed and said I was shocked that she didn't called uptil now bt finally she  call . He received the call and asked hmmm ?? Now wat did u forget to add  in this infinite list ?? Minnah replied No I just want to tell that the Baby milk ...Onew said yes dnt worry I have taken it Minnah interrupted did u  checked the age group ?? No right ?

So just check the age group it shud be within 1-2 years babies arasso ? Onew checked the age grp written and  replied ohhh damn now I have to go all the way back to baby milk area

Cnt we use the 2-3 age grp I guess they all are same . Minnah annoyingly replied ANDEY !! are u out of your mind ? There are so many things that depend on this and even our baby' s future depend on this . Onew who knew that he is never going to win replied Ok Ok I got it .

He changed the milk and took all the items written on the list bt the last thing confused him . He angrily said damn it I again have to call Minnah I dnt know so many things about my baby .... He was calling Minnah bt by mistake he called Minho .