GOOD NIGHT

Onew worryingly said what should we do now ?? how can we forgot him there ?? Minho continued we even dnt have their numbers otherwise we cud call them . Just then Jonghyun said well for that ...thankfully I have HyeRa's number . Minho grinned and said wow ! did she give it to u by herself ??

Key yelled wat r u waiting for ?? hurry and call her . Where is our baby maknae ?? Jonghyun u just call and give the phone to me . I will tell the girls wat to do .

Jonghyun called HyeRa who was.surprised by this sudden call and asked everything alright ?? Just then Key snatched the phone from jonghyun and said can u plz give the phone to Minnah I need to talk to her . HyeRa gave the phone to Minnah and ask her where is taemin ?? Minnah jumped from where she was sitting and shouted Omo !! and ran towards the couch to look for taemin with phone still in her hand .

Bt when Minnah looked behind the couch thinking that taemin wud still b there sleeping as she left bt actually he was not . Minnah shockingly shouted YAAH !! WHERE DID HE GO ??  key on the phone asked what does she mean ?? isn't taemin in there dorm ??

Just then a scream was heard from JaeRim and Hannah 's room . Hannah was with Minnah at that time so both of them ran towards the room while HyeRa and ParkHyu also came out of their room .

JaeRim shouted as the members came in WHY IS HE STILL HERE ??  Taemin was sleeping comfortably on JaeRim's bed . Minnah when saw taemin sighed and said to key  who was still on phone that dnt worry ur maknae is here . Minho then took the phone from key asking Is he alright ?? Minnah said yes ! Shinee  them explained to all the girls that they are really sorry that they forgot taemin there and as its.too late to go bring taemin they want the girls to plz let him stay there tonight and.tomorrow they will come to take him after the girls left for work . All the girls nodded and said arrasso !!

Minnah who was about to hang up the phone when onew who now had jonghyun mobile said wait wait plz dnt hang up she confusingly asked wat happen ?? Onew shyly asked ..umm well I was thinking that situation like today can occur in future as well so as leaders I think we shud b in contact ..no no I mean shud have each others number .

Minnah who was blushing replied ofcrs we shud have ..and she gave her number to onew who quickly saved it in his own phone .

Key minho and jonghyun teased blushing onew . key put his hands on his ears and said I didn't hear that u just asked a girl her number. Jonghyun put his hands on his mouth and said I am not going to tell anyone  that onew hyung is ditching poor chicken . Minho put his hands on his eyes and said dnt worry I didn't saw that u were blushing and u had a million dollar smile on ur face when Minnah ssi gave u her number .

Onew who was so happy to have Minnah's number didn't care whatever they were saying .

At ice creamy girls dorm Minnah went to het room . HyeRa and ParkHyu also went back to their room and Hannah lied down on her bed and said woow !! today was really an adventurous yet tiring day wasn't it ?? while JaeRim shouted why me ?? why didn't he slept on ur bed . Hannah grinned and said I guess today u have to share my bed as she moved to make space for JaeRim.

JaeRim sighed and lied on Hannah's bed uncomfortably as she knew that the way Hannah sleeps she cud be pushed kicked pulled or even be killed .

After a while everyone in the dorm was sleeping and JaeRim who was also about to fall asleep when suddenly she was pushed by  sleeping Hannah and she fell down and murmured as expected .

JaeRim stood up as she knew that she was not going to get any sleep that night . She kept staring at taemin then she went near him and  slowly said I am jealous of Lee Taemin . How can u b more pretty than me .

JaeRim was really bored as she cud't sleep  so she just randomly tried putting on some nail paint on TAEMIN'S NAILS thinking that how much pretty he cud look if she actually make him look like a girl with make up and cute clips .

Then she did a nice pretty pinky make up of sleeping beauty taemin and make a nice hairstyle with cute clips .

Finally after she was done she examined him and then said AS EXPECTED !!! LOOK HE LOOKS LIKE  PRINCESS Awwww the most prettiest one . Them she took some pix of her and sleeping beauty taemin .

JaeRim thought that after a while she wud clear up all the make up and all the things on taemin and make him look as he was before bt as she was talking to him telling him that she doesnt hate him and she knows that he is really nice JaeRim slept at the side of her bed .

While when Minnah went to her she changed her clothes and lied on the bed and hide under her blanket with her phone on her hand even she didn't knew that for wat she was waiting for

.She just kept looking at her phone then finally it rang . Her hands were shivering as she picked up  the phone and said hello ! and a voice that was expecting said did I wake u up ?? Minnah gulped her saliva and said who is it although she knew who was it bt she really didnt know wat she was saying . That person replied miahnae ..its me ...Minnah slowly again asked who ?? There was no reply so minnah again asked who ?? That person replied ummm I forgot my name minnah giggled and said onew  how can u forget ur name ?? Onew said oh yes !  thank u for reminding me my name .

Onew said well for  whole world I am onew bt for ppl.close to me I am jinki so if u dnt mind u can call me ......Minnah said Jinki ?? Onew said yes !! They both laughed.

Then onew excitedly asked her did u heard of the photoshoot of shinee and ice creamy girls ? Minnah replied yes I know. Onew sshyly aid I love the concept of leaderlove and Minnah lied I dnt know anything about that as she too shy to talk about that .

After a while Minnah knew that onew was really sleepy bt he was forcefully awake so she deliberately said Onew wud u like me to sing a song for u ?? Onew happily said Ofcrs . Minnah sang a nice song as she finished she cud hear Onew snoring by her phone . She smiled and said How can a leader b such a baby ??

ParkHyu when came back to her room she said to HyeRa today was an amazing day she really enjoyed a lot .

Then she began to take out random dresses from her cupboard that wat wud she wear at a soccor match . The cupboard remind HyeRa of wat key said she asked parkhyu How can u be in love with 267 ppl at a time . ParkHyu shockingly asked wat ?? how did u know ?? did u opened my cupboard ?? HyeRa laughed and said I hid key in ur cupboard and he saw that list ans he told me . ParkHyu blushed and asked did he really looked at the list HyeRa said Yes !!

Then a msg came on HyeRa 's phone from jonghyun

Hello HyeRa ! its me ur doll .

I just once again want to say sorry  for whatever happened. U r really nice and I have never seen a girl like u . Thank U !!

HyeRa replied GOOD NITE my doll !! 

Then HyeRa told jonghyun about blushing parkhyu . Jonghyun asked girls look pretty when blushing dnt u ever blush ???

HyeRa didn't replied so jonghyun said U R BLUSHING right ??

Again no reply so finally Jonghyu said I told key about parkhyu blushing and u shud see his red face I cnt stop laughing .

No reply

Finally jonghyun said ok bye Good night from me

Key is also saying GOOD NIGHT to blushing parkhyu.

Jonghyun grinned and said wow !! wat a blushing couple !

Then a reply came saying jonghyun no one is blushing and say my GOOD NITE to key too . parkhyu

Jonghyun asked where is HyeRa ?? ParkHyu replied I dnt know wat she is trying to do sitting infront of mirror and trying to ....Jonghyun laughed and said BLUSH ??? hahaha crazy girl !!

I WILL TO MAINTAIN UR INTEREST IN THE STORY BY MAKING IT MORE CUTE ROMANTIC FUNNY

PLZ KEEP READING !!

PLZ DO CMNT AND VOTE !!

FEEL FREE TO SHARE UR IDEAS I CAN USE THEM IN THE STORY !!

FlaMinGirl <3

.