Jealousy in Air

SHINee was in the lounge area of their dorm . Jonghyun lying on the couch bxy composing a song . Taemin and Onew sitting on the floor eating . Minho doing push ups and Key bxy with his laptop.

Suddenly Key shouted aaaaahhhh waaattt the hell ??? VR4U ?? even their name is awkward . No one was interested in whatever Key was saying until Key said guyz see this ! Everyone ignored so Key nagged  Yaaaaaaahhhhh ! See Our Girls I mean ICE CREAMY GIRLZ are having a collaboration with some random band VR4U . Everyone Jumped from their places.Jonghyun immediately took out his phone and searched . Minho took laptop from Key too see that wat key was saying was it really true ? 

Onew asked Jonghyun wat is it ? Did u find the details ? Jonghyun frowned and said yes ! Ice creamy girls are having a collaboration with a band  of 5 members VR4U and its already officially confirmed . Minho annoyingly continued the name of collaboration is  iHeart5 and that's the name of album too . The worst part is its all about love and romance.

The name of the song that they will be working on is GIRL YOU ARE MINE !! Key rolled his eyes and nagged why didn't girls told us about this ? and wat did u say Girl u r  mine huh ? so tacky anyway.

Onew stood up went to his room and called Minnah bt her phone was going bxy . Onew got irritated and said wats going on ? her phone is going bxy from last 2 hrs. Who is she talking to when she knows that its only and only  my time to talk to her. Onew tried again and this time luckily Minnah received the phone saying sorry sorry I was bxy talking to Oppa . Onew said its ok then he realized that Minnah said Oppa he shockingly asked wat ?? Oppa ? who ? Minnah said ohhh he is Lee Shin  the leader of VR4U I hope u know about our collaboration so we were talking about that only bt actually he was the star and most popular student of my  high school. All the girls liked him . He became my frnd one day since then I call him Oppa . He is really cute and nice . When I got to know that I am going to work with him I cnt tell how much ....hello ? hello Jinki? hello ?? huh? wat happened ? did he dropped the call ?

Key walked in the room and saw Onew bxy with his phone . His face expression was so weird that Key cudnt help bt ask wat are u watching hyung? Onew showed him the pic of Lee Shin and asked I definitely look better than him right ? Key said he is the leader of that band right ? Onew angrily nodded .

The next day Minho was looking for Hannah . Somebody told him that she is in the practice room practicing with VR4U . Minho went to the practice room thinking that all the members of Ice creamy girls and VR4U must be there practicing . He entered the practice room and was shocked to see that only Hannah was dancing with a boy not just dancing bt laughing playing. Minho was already red with anger when the boy lifted Hannah and they became really close. Minho immediately ran towards them pushed the boy and held Hannah in his arms .

Hannah surprisingly asked Minho ? u here ? and wat are u doing ? we were practicing . Minho frowned at the boy and asked who is he ? Hannah sighed and said first put me down.

After Hannah was back on her feets she said he is Choi Donghee the rapper of VR4U . We are made a couple for iHeart5 then Hannah looked towards Donghee and introduced Minho to him. She said Oppa he is Choi Minho the rapper of SHINee u must already know him right ? Hannah laughed and continued woow !! u both have same surnames .

Donghee also laughed and said ofcrs who dnt know the most Shining boys of SM I know him. Donghee put his hand out to Minho for a handshake. Minho was shaking hands with Donghee when Hannah said to Donghee OOOOPPPPAAAA !!! we need to practice more its so hard and this word was enough for Minho to lost his mind and suddenly Donghee shouted Aaaaaaahhhhh !! Hannah shouted Minho wat are u doing ? leave his hand ! u r hurting him !

Minho's flaming eyes were clearly showing the jealousy that he  cudnt resist . Finally Minho left his hand and walked out angrily while Hannah was really shocked and confused that wat happened to him?