SHINee OUTING (part 1 )

Minho's phone rang he looked at the screen of the phone and was about to throw his phone away ...bt he answered Now wat happened ?? ParkHyu u have already called me more than 25 times ...I told u that u cud wear anything ...ur hairs are tied or not it doesn't matter ...u can wear any shoes they will still allow u to get in .

ParkHyu said well I just wanted to ask can I bring some snacks like popcorn , drinks etc minho sighed and said we r not going to watch a movie ...fine whatever u want just bring it. ParkHyu said thank u I was wondering to ....Minho sighed plz bring whatever u want and do whatever u want to do I really dnt mind then minho hang up the phone thinking that how will he handle all this tomorrow ??

No no this cnt b possible ...ParkHyu ?? noway I am going with her to the match she will make me crazy by her nonstop chatting . Minho sadly sat down and was trying to think wat should he do ?? when suddenly key who was bxy with his mobile  came from somewhere and sat down in front of minho . Minho.saw him and a crook, evil smile came on his face.

Minho said Hey key !! wanna go to see tomorrow's match with me ?? I guess u dnt have any schedule at that time right ??

Key said ummmm well I dnt have any schedule thou bt ....minho interrupted so u r coming right ?? Key replied hmmm fine !! and key again got bxy with his phone while minho was a lot relieved that two are better than one atleast he cud share the burden of ParkHyu chatting and shouting bt minho was  also upset as originally he wanted to see the match with Hannah .

At ice creamy girls dorm as soon as minho said  I won't mind u can bring whatever u want ParkHyu cheered and said I will bring Hannah Oenni and she ran to Hannah told her that she want her to go and watch the soccor match her and she has  already made arrangement for the ticket .

Hannah smiled a bit as soccor remind her of someone and  asked y suddenly soccor ? ParkHyu replied dnt u know I like to watch soccor .Hannah laughed and asked since when ?? do u even know anything about the game ?? I remember last time u were just confuse about red and yellow cards the whole time .ParkHyu said stop laughing and u r going with me that's it.

ParkHyu  actually wanted Hannah to go bcuz Parkhyu doesn't knew a single thing about the game although she loved it and only Hannah knows a little bit about the game so she wanted her to go with her otherwise she wud'nt understand anything wat going on in the match .

The next day ...

Taemin opened his eyes and felt a lot of headache. He examined the room for few second before jumping up from the bed . He shouted where am I ?? and ...he walked a few steps and saw himself in the mirror. The freaked out taemin thought am I a girl ?? and is this my room ?? .....no no I am boy ...he sighed and said WHO DID THIS ?? and ....just then JaeRim who was still sleeping by the bed woke up to see taemin and murmured aaaahhh how can I sleep ??? he will kill me ...wat am I gonna do if he asked why and who did this ??

JaeRim hesitantly asked did u sleep well ?? Taemin turned and saw JaeRim confusingly he asked JaeRim ??? is this ur room ?? Omo !! did I slept here last night ?? plz dnt get me wrong I don't even remember why and how I came here in ur dorm and ....taemin was really red as he continued and how I came in ur room ??

JaeRim was trying her level best to control her laughter as she saw sleeping beauty taemin's makeup and hairstyle that she made was totally messed up while he was sleepy .She told Taemin to go and wash up then she will explain him everything .

While taemin was washing up JaeRim looked for others in the dorm and was surprised to find that everyone has already left and only she and taemin were in the dorm.at that time . JaeRim opened her phone to call Minnah bt Minnah has already send her a msg saying dnt worry I have told the manager that u r not feeling well so u r taking a day off as today we just have some individual schedules and u r most probably free so enjoy !! and plz make taemin something to eat and make him  look like a boy again . we all saw wat u did to poor taemin. I have talked to shinee members they have also told their manager that taemin is taking a day off.