"Nowhere. And they're part of... the tribe." Embry says as he shoots a glare at Quil.

I narrow my eyes. "Jackasses." I mutter.

I sulk at them both for the rest of the session, but they barely notice as they play the slap game - try hit the other persons hand before the pull away. How mature. I roll my eyes and look at my arm as the girl cleans it up. "All done."

I smile wide and go over to the mirror, looking at it as I twist my arm and body to see it all. "It's insane. Thank you!"

"No problem kid

"No problem kid. You're so easy to tattoo." She laughs and tapes me up. I pay for the tattoo and fold my arms as I walk over to the boys.

"Ahem." I smirk.

They finally break away from the little game and look shocked. "You're done already?"

"Yes I have been for 10 minutes now; are we free to go or do you want to disrupt these lovely people some more?" I patronize them a little more than intended.

They both roll their eyes. "We can do - as long as you buy lunch. How kind of you to offer!" Embry grins.

I roll my eyes and go to the truck, ending up squashed between them again. Yay sweaty shirtless boys. Embry drives through a McDonald's and I pay, eating slowly as they stuff ridiculous amounts of food in their mouths like animals. "You're so gross." I mutter.

"Om nom nom." Quil chews loudly in my ear as Embry parks outside the house.

I shove him out and run inside cringing. "Gross!!!"

They laugh and Sam stands in the kitchen doorway as I kick my shoes off, his arms crossed over his chest and that serious look he always has on his face set in stone. "You're so much trouble."

"At least I'm not in trouble." I smirk.

He goes to scold me but Emily slides under his arm and leans beside him smiling. "Oh Wow! That's beautiful, Robyn." She gasps and looks closely at my arm.

"No helping Em." He snaps.

I roll my eyes and go to the livingroom after throwing my trash away; I find Embry and Quil play fighting in the small livingroom. "Don't break my grandma's table." I warn.

Quil wraps an arm around Embrys chest smirking with an innocent look in his eyes. "Would we? I'm just hugging my friend." Embry just laughs as I shake my head.

" Embry just laughs as I shake my head