"Hi" He said back and then asked her how her day was going.

"I-um- well.. better now that I'm here?" It came out a question and he reached over and grabbed her hand. His warm hand covered hers completely as he gave it a small squeeze.

"Smile. You're beautiful"

Her heart exploded as she looked at him; shocked at his words.

"You too"

She did not just say that. She heard a hearty laugh as Hoseok laughed at Yoongi as the grown man blushed. She  bowed to him lightly before moving to Hoseok.

"Helllo" He hummed and she finally laughed as this pure sunshine giggled to her.

"Hi Hoseok" She grinned to him.

"Look Yoongi! I made her laugh! Ha!" He joked to his the older boy and turned excitedly back to her.

"I think I'll write about your eyes" He spoke and she watched with fascination as his hand flicked quickly as he wrote a pretty long message in the album.

"Oh my goodness" She laughed again before he patted her head lightly before she moved down to Jin.

He was her favorite besides her bias. Bias wrecker some say.

She was gobsmacked at Seokjin as he waved goodbye to the girl in front of her. He turned back, eyes flickering to her.

"Well hello" He said and she finally burst. Her eyes filled with tears, her mouth trembling. His big doe eyes changed quickly as he reached over to grab her hands.

"Don't cry" He smiled lightly.

"You're so beautiful" She hummed to him and her ears filled with the sound of his iconic laugh.

"You are too!" He spoke while reaching back to sign her album.

"Tell Rhianna I love her too! You guys are really cute" Y/n said and He chuckled reassuring her that he would.

She moved down to Jungkook, his black hair under a glittery headband. His eyes were filled with joy and he gave her a big bunny smile as she moved to him. 

"Hello there" He spoke and she waved at him. He signed her album, his eyes flashing over the rest of the boys messages.

"Thank you for coming it means alot!" He spoke watching as her eyes glowed with admiration.

"Thank you for being you"

He looked at her and smiled at her kind words that he hadn't heard in a while before mouthing thank you to her.

She moved down to the next member: the one and only Park Jimin. He looked tired. Y/n could tell right off the bat.

He had to dodge so many questions today about Jenna  and he smiled tiredly at y/n as she gave him a small smile.

"Hey how are you?" He asked while signing her album. He looked up when he didn't get an answer.

Y/n was staring at his chest, her heart pounding. She smelt it. The cologne. The same one from before.

"Are you okay?" He asked as she looked up to him. Why did she look so nervous? She opened her mouth and then closed it as she looked to the left and made eye contact with Kim Taehyung.

Her bias.

He stared, and he stared more. His mouth was open and he was breathing loudly as he stared into the eyes that he saw earlier that day. She gulped and looked down at Jimins arm. Not her numbers.

She looked to the other boys, all with short sleeved shirts on. All with different numbers or no numbers at all.

Then she looked at Taehyung, she looked at his long sleeved shirt. Jimin glanced between the two not knowing what to do or what was going on.

Her arm tingled, the same time Taehyung's did.  They looked down at the same time.

"Y/n move down" Shea's voice rang out.

"Y/n?" She asked and she felt arms on her shoulders as she stared into Taehyung's eyes.

"4786212293"

Her voice sounded off and Taehyung actually almost fell.

"Oh my god" Shea said as Jimin patted Taehyung's back. Fans yelled out confused but it didn't stop as Taehyung reached across the table, his slim fingers grabbing y/n's left arm before pulling her sleeve up.

4786212293
4786212293
4786212293

He read over the numbers again and again.

"Holy shit" He breathed looking up into her frightened eyes. He quickly pulled his sleeve up and her eyes scanned the familiar sequence of numbers.

And then she passed out.

•••••••••••••••••••••

FINALLY OMG SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT!!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

Comment, Like, and Share!

Signs Of A Soulmate • K.T.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें