Chapter 11

"You want to train?" I ask, he looked pissed, so training can get his mind off the subject. Maybe it's a touchy subject for him.

He asked if I was sure and if i wanted to just sleep instead but I reasured him, telling him I'm fine.

"Sure," he finally said, standing and walking to his closet. I walked to my own closet, looking through my clothes..

I changed into black workout joggers, a black sports bra, a black cut off hoodie and black shoes. Pink just isn't my thing.

I tied my hair into a ponytail and walked out of the bathroom ready to leave to the training area. Only to see R in black joggers and a tight black shirt, his muscles clear as day through the shirt.

"Dayum!" I commented, holding out the 'day' and 'um'.

"What?" He chuckles, giving me a once-over.

"The shirt is really tight." I point out, he nods, "I know, it's annoying."

I shrug, "Then take it off, or put on a hoodie."

He grinned. "Is this your way of making me strip?"

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. "Hard pass, my guy. Unlike one of us i havent pictured the other putting on a strip show."

He winked. "And boy was it good!"

I couldn't help but laugh at his response, shaking my head. "You don't even know what i look like underneath clothing."

He shook his head, agreeing. "Imagination is an amazing thing." He sighed, grinning.

I laughed again and wal him, patting his shoulder as I went. "Too bad thats all you'll ever have." With that, I left him staring after me.

When R finally made it down to the training area- only five minutes after I left. I had already done my stretching.

Don't stare.

Don't stare.

Don't stare.

"What?" He asks.

"Show-off." I state, honestly. He had taken my advice and took off his shirt; revealing his washboard abs.

He chuckled, showing off his dimples, and I looked away again. I hated the fact that I thought he looked incredibly adorable!

"Y'know you can stare, right?"

I glared. "Oh, don't get cocky! I'm used to seeing fit guys."

He glared at the ground from my comment. Good.

"So how do you wanna do this?" I question, clueless to how he wants to train, seeing as there were tons of things to use and do in the training room.

"Well, you're powers and abilities are going to be strong. Extremely strong. We still have no idea what your powers would be - assuming you have them. But, we can start off with a God. You'd be as strong if not stronger."

"So, let death out!" I eager on, he purses his lips. He had told me about the whole God thing. For him, and only him, he could access the God of Death - the actual God himself. Like a DID patient. He could hear his thoughts and everything. Only difference is he has some sort of control...I think.

He pursed his lips and scratched the back of his head. "I haven't let death out in a long time." He told me that too.

I shrugged, "Well, now you can let him out."

He sighed and nodded. "I hope you know the only reason im doing this because I know I can take back control if he geta out of hand... And 'cause you look cute when your all happy 'N stuff." I didnt have time to question him. Closing his eyes and taking deep breaths I watched and waited.