Intruders part 3

You woke up to a horrible headache. Your body was aching and you felt a bit nauseous. And as you slowly opened your eyes, you realised that you were in the control room, again. Now lying on the floor, your hands tied behind your back.

You looked around while your mind just went numb. You saw Lance next to you. His hands weren't tied and he still seemed unconscious. At least that's what you hoped for. And that's when you heard Sendak's voice from the center of the room.

You turned to look and saw him standing in front of the screen. "Haxus, ready the castle for a takeoff." He spoke to someone through the screen. "Yes, Commander." Someone answered him. And again hearing Sendak's voice sent shivers down your spine. You had never heard such a devious tone in someone's voice.

Just then you felt as the castle started to rumble underneath you. "Raising particle barrier. Begin launch sequence." Sendak said again. And you gasped. Were they trying to leave with the castle!? Where was everyone else!?

Then you heard Shiro's voice next to you. "(Y/N), you're awake. Are you okay?" Shiro whispered quiet enough so that Sendak wouldn't hear it. And as you turned around, your whole body started aching again. But at least Shiro was there and he was alright.

Shiro also had his hands tied up behind his back. He was on his knees on the floor and he looked like he had been beaten. He had some bruises and some dried up blood on his face. And you smiled sadly as you looked at him. "I'm so glad to see you." You let out a deep relieved breath as you whispered to him.

"How long was I out?" You asked since you had no idea how you had gotten back to the control room. "Not too long." Shiro just answered while gazing at Sendak.

"Is Lance still..." You started asking, but stopped. You didn't know if you really wanted to ask that. You were afraid of what Shiro might tell you. But he just nodded at you calmly. "He's still unconscious." Shiro answered reassuringly. And you sighed from relief.

Then you turned your attention to Sendak. "What are they going to do?" You whispered to Shiro. "I think they are trying to take the Lions to Zarkon. They had their own crystal. And as they have the barrier up...I think the others are locked outside." He told you hesitantly.

"But, maybe Keith and Allura were able to get back into the castle in time?" You still tried grasping at straws. But Shiro looked at you seriously. "I don't think so. I think it's just us three." He said while glancing at Lance. And suddenly you felt so empty. You might never see the others again. Just as you were about to become a real team, it might all fall apart.

"Shut up maggots!" You startled at the sudden yell. And you immediately felt as your heart started to beat fast. You turned around and saw Sendak approaching you. "You are all alone now." He said while smirking at you. And you tried to look away so he couldn't see the fear on your face. How did he have such a strong influence on you?

But Sendak saw you trying to hide your face. "You're mine now!" He took a hold of your hair and lifted your head up forcefully. It hurt like hell, but you wouldn't scream. You didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing how you were hurting.

"Sendak, stop it!" Shiro tried to yell. But Sendak wasn't listening. He looked at you straight in the eyes. His other eye was also some kind of a prosthetic one, and his other eye glowed in yellow. And as you looked into them, it felt like you could look straight into his vile soul. You tried your hardest to keep your composure, but you started to feel nauseous from all the pain.

"Your friends aren't coming for you." Sendak laughed his sadistic laughter as he leaned his head even closer. "Sendak!" Shiro tried to sound threatening, but he was too helpless being tied up.