Chapter 17: He needs help

( Matt's point of view )

-------------------------------------------

I knocked on the door, Hoping someone would answer.

Still dragging Paul by his arm, He was really heavy.

I reached into my pocket and grabbed the extra keys, then opened the door.

"Tord!" I yelled, one hand cupped over my mouth, the other still dragging Paul.

Tord walked out slowly, at least he did at first, But when he saw Paul, His blank expression changed. he reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone.

"Patryck I need you over here..Now" He said sternly.

I heard a door open behind me and turned around.

"Guys he needs Help.." I said

I feel guilty for what I did to him, I hurt him..

Patryck rushed over as soon as he could and Tord went to the kitchen to get a first aid kit.

After we had helped him, They asked me what happened.

"Well..I bumped into him.And got really mad for what he did to Tom..Because Tom is one of my best-friends and he just..Shot him."

There was silence.

"Why aren't you mad at me then? I was the one threatening to shoot Edd.." Patryck said,

"Well first of all, You were threatening. Not shooting him. And second of all, it was  Paul's idea wasn't it?" I said.

"yes.." Patryck said, Standing up. We had been sitting down on the cold floor the whole time.

Wait..Where's-

Tom walked into the room.

"What happened?" he asked

I sighed.

"What do you think?"