Chapter Nineteen

BECKY'S P.O.V.
We were driving home, Sam and Dean were singing along to the songs that blasted from the stereo whilst Tessa and sat in the back trying to hold back our laughter at the faces they made whilst singing. We weren't even out of New York yet when a White Mercedes came speeding around the corner, it immediately collided with the Chevy, Tessa and I both reached our hands over my daughter, we held hands over Nikkiaya's car seat, holding onto each other but also making sure Nik didn't fall out. Tessa also had one hands covering her stomach as we skidded across the road. Tessa's and my fingers linked into each others as we held hands and our screams filled the car. The both of us soon blacked out.

I eventually opened my eyes, thick liquid poured down my forehead as I turned to Nikkiaya, my little girl was still okay and asleep. Tessa had her head against the window, she seemed okay though, just a few cuts and bruises. Guess us girls got a lucky escape... But I couldn't say the same for the two brothers.

Sam had his head against the window, eyes closed, his hand was cut open from the glass of the window that'd shattered, his head to also cut open and was bleeding out.

Dean had his face against the airbag, his head was also bleeding and he had cuts all over his face and hands, probably from the shattered glass.

I soon saw the Mercedes door opening, I immediately leant over Sam's seat, despite the sudden pain I felt in my ribs, and grabbed Dean's gun that he kept in the glove box. I held it on top of my legs as an Nathan approached, he had deep black eyes, I instantly knew he was possessed.

I steadied my hand and aimed the gun out of the broken window, as I did I began muttering the Latin phrases to exorcise him. He began twitching and the black smoke soon left his mouth, I watched as it went up into the air and disappeared as Nathan's body dropped to the floor.

He soon regained consciousness and stared at the scene in horror, "D--Did I do this?" He asked. "Mhmm." I simply nodded before lowering the gun and resting my head on the back of my seat as he began calling an ambulance.

It soon arrived and immediately placed Dean, Tessa and Sam on separate stretchers. I quicklycalled Bobby and asked him to pick up Dean's car as the paramedics wheeled my friends and boyfriend into the ambulances as I approached the last paramedic with Nikkiaya, they sat me in the back of the ambulance and checked me over before beginning to drive me to the hospital so that my head could be fixed up properly and so that check Nikki over properly.

The ride was silent apart from Nikki waking up and crying, "Shh baby, it's okay. Mummy's okay, daddy's gonna be okay..." I told her as I kissed her forehead. "I hope." I added in a small whisper as we arrived at the hospital. I headed inside and was immediately checked over once again and my head was fixed up, luckily it was only minor so I didn't need stitches. They then checked Nikkiaya and found nothing wrong with her, she was fine, thanks to Tessa and I.

I slowly left the hospital room and sat in the waiting room with Nikkiaya in my arms, "Auntie Tess and mommy saved your life." I whispered to Nikkiaya. "It was difficult but we saved you baby." I smiled down at my little girl as I pressed my lips to her forehead.

"WHERE'S DEAN, SAM, LEO AND NIKKI?!" I suddenly heard Tessa scream at the nurse. Damn, she had a terrible habit of making their jobs even harder, I stood up and stared down at Nikkiaya, "Auntie Tess is awake." I smiled down at her and headed towards Tessa's room. "Tess, quit making their jobs harder." I told my best friend from the door. "LEO!!" She screamed as I walked her way. I hugged her tight causing her to smile before hugging Nikkiaya, "Where's Sam and Dean?" She asked. "Still being checked over and fixed." I mumbled. "Who was it? Who did this?" She asked me. "Nathan but he was demonised." I replied. "Shit..." She mumbled. "Reckon it's still Crowley?" She asked. "Wouldn't surprise me." I shrugged with a sigh as I sat in the chair beside her bed.

HOURS LATER
I was awoken when Tessa nudged me awake, "Leo, I think the boys are awake." She whispered before placing her hand on her stomach. "Tess... Are you... Pregnant?" I asked. "Uh... Yeah. I haven't told Dean yet though." She mumbled with a smile. "Oh my god, how far along are ya?" I asked. "About four months." She shrugged with a smile as she grabbed her purse and produced a baby scan picture. I carefully took it from her grip, "It's a boy." She told me with a smile. "Oh, I'm so happy for you." I smiled. "Thanks Bec." She replied. "Listen, can you stay with Nikkiaya, imma go see if the boys are awake." I told her. She nodded with a smile as I left her room and began walking the corridor, "Just tell us where Tessa, Nikkiaya and Anna are!" I slowly walked over to Dean's room. Sam was stood beside his bed, both of them were arguing with a nurse. "Calm down Winchester." I said in the best authoritative voice I could. "Then tell me wh--" He began before realising it was me. "Anna, where are Tess and Nikki?!" He asked me as Sam rushed over and pulled me into his large arms. I snuggled into him before turning to Dean, "Nikki and Tessa are okay, they're both in Tessa's room." I smiled at him. He instantly looked relieved before standing up and heading out of his room, the three of us headed back to Tessa's room where she sat rocking Nikkiaya. "TJ." Dean simply said before walking over and hugging her tightly as Sam gently grabbed Nikkiaya and hugged her tightly. I watched the four of them and smiled before joining Sam and Nikki in the hug.

ONE HOUR LATER
Dean laid in Tessa's bed beside Tessa, he'd found out she was pregnant and he got so excited he fired himself out. He kissed her forehead as she passed out on his chest before drifting off to sleep himself. Sam and I passed out in the chairs beside Tessa's bed, Nikkiaya was in a crib beside us as we all slept peacefully.

~ HEY GUYS. WELCOME TO HOW SHITTY MY WRITING CAN ACTUALLY GET. I HATE THIS CHAPTER BUT THIS STORY NEEDED AN UPDATE. LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, SORRY ABOUT THE SHORTNESS. IMMA POST AN AUTHOR'S NOTE SOON AND I WANT Y'ALL TO COMMENT ON IT CAUSE THERE WILL BE OPTIONS ON THERE OF WHAT I SHOULD DO. LOVE Y'ALL MUCH. - B. 💙