Chapter Eleven

BECKY'S P.O.V.
Tessa and I eventually and reluctantly made our way back to the bunker, in no way would we be sleeping tonight, not with the information we'd just found out about Sam and Dean, I parked my Chevy outside and walked over to the door, "You ready?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'm ready." She nodded as I pushed the door open and we walked in. "Finally! Where have you girls been?" Sam asked. "Uh... Out." I mumbled as I grabbed a quick peanut butter and jelly sandwich from the kitchen. "I'm going to bed." I said. "Not yet you're not Rebecca, we need to talk about how that scar healed." Dean said as he stood up. I slowly stepped back away from him, "I don't know how it healed. How the fuck am I supposed to know?!" I said before spinning on my heel and walking towards my bedroom. "Ree, wait!" Sam called out as he reached to grab my arm. I quickly moved it and turned to him, "Leave me alone, Sam." I spoke as I walked into my bedroom and slammed the door shut. "Imma head to bed too guys." I heard Tessa say. "Goodnight." She added before her footsteps sounded and her bedroom door slammed.

I smiled before laying back on my bed, "Do you think they know?" I heard Sam ask. "Nah, they've no way to know." Dean replied. "I'm gonna head to bed too. See ya in the morning Sammy." He said before walking away. I heard his door slam before hearing Sam's slam, I quickly sat up on my bed and listened closely.

We waited for an hour and the place was silent, now was our time to move. Tessa and I both snuck out of our bedrooms, I quickly wrote a note whilst Tessa packed our things into our cars;

Dear Sam and Dean,

Thank you for letting us stay but we're gonna go and stay with our parents now. You've been great to us and we could never thank you enough for that but now it's time we head off. I guess we'll see you in college Professors.

Becky and Tessa OUT! Peace.

I set the note down on the table before quietly closing the front door and locking it, we then posted our keys through the letter box before climbing into our separate cars. "We should go to yours Leo, it'll be easier... Just for tonight cause your front door will still be unlocked waiting for your dad to get home." Tessa told me. I nodded in agreement before driving away and she followed.

I soon parked up at my parents house and climbed out. We'd parked our cars in the garage, we quickly walked into the house causing my mum, brothers and sister to stare at me. "Hey." I smiled. My two brothers came over and immediately pulled me and Tessa into hugs, "It's good to see you girls again." Joseph smiled. "Yeah, I agree with Joe." Johnathan smiled. "Good to see you guys again too." Tessa and replied. We then pushed John away, "You have the flu!" We groaned. "Sorry." He laughed. Then Jade ran over and hugged us tight, "I missed you guys." The twenty year old told us. "We missed you too Jade." We smiled at my little sister as we hugged her back. We then hugged my mum before sitting down, "What brings you girls back then?" She asked. "Just wanted some family time, that's all. Tess thought it'd be best for her to stay here until tomorrow because her door will be locked now." I replied with a smile. "Well, its good to have you girls back." She smiled. "Jesy, Jade and Pez still hunting?" I asked. "They are indeed." She nodded with a smile. I nodded before looking around, "Sarah's funeral is next week." She told me. My breathing suddenly hitched as I stared at Tessa, "Oh..." Tessa mumbled. She was as speechless as me, "Thanks for letting us know ma." I smiled just as the front door was pushed open and my dad walked in. "Daddy!" I yelled before running over and wrapping my arms around him. He hugged me back with a huge smile on his face, "Baby girl!" He smiled. "What brings you home?" He asked. "Just wanted to come back for some family time." I smiled as Tessa came over and joined the hug.

We soon headed to bed, Tessa and I were in the same room. "Sunday tomorrow so when we hunt this beast it'll be early hours Monday." She spoke up. I nodded with a smile, "It'll be for a good cause, I guess." I replied. She nodded in agreement as we both drifted into a deep slumber.