19.5) WOW! Choices!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I just realized we hit 1k votes!!

(i counted and as of 27/04/18 we got 1003 :))

thank you all so much for your votes!

When I first started on this, I was only planning to keep it short and simple to improve my English, but as time passed I realized I truly enjoyed writing this story.

I hope to be able to continue to provide more chapters for all of you to read!!

Coincidentally, I just took my English essay writing test today- the entire reason why I began writing this story.

It's so good to see how far I've come!!

I would like to make use of this extra chapter to also talk about some issues i've had on my mind-

Have you guys read the description of the book? What do you think of it? Is it too edgy or generic, and should I change it?

...

And one more! I'm not sure if I should change the title of this book because as I progressed I realized how much I diverted from the original storyline. This title part is important because...

...

Are you guys satisfied with the cover of this book?

I just discovered the art I used was also used for another bigger book that (if i'm not wrong) started before me, so I'm afraid that I would be seen as copying their cover.

I also have been searching all over for the original artist of the cover but I have yet to find it- so I was wondering if you all would rather me change or keep it! I have plenty of images of Villain!Deku to use, so it would not be a huge hassle to find any-

here are some that I'm planning to change to! (Please vote !!)

- by @ Hero_Shrimp on twitter

- by @ m_hk_a on twitter

there are a few more but i'm leaning towards editing these two!!

....

...

..

I shouldn't be doing this but I'll let you guys vote for something--

would you like a small filler chapter? (one-shot, not more than 1500 words)

thank you for all your support, I hope to see you all soon!

----

edit: I heard your voices! thank you for all your encouraging words and help :)