Kokoriki x Reader: I Loved Her pt.1

Nanba got a new installment. Camping grounds. It's quite interesting how it works. Many of the guards like to spend a day or two in the simulation. Yes. You read correctly. The camping grounds is a simulation.

It's amazing what technology can do. However it's also confusing and can take a while to get used to.

"Damn it. Where the hell am I?" Kokoriki looked around.

Everywhere he looked, their are tall trees. Pine cones, leaves, twigs, birch bark, moss, and even bird chirpings.

It all started when the stubbornly adorable guard decided to check out the simulator. Just to take a look. Before now he's never been in one but curiosity killed the cat. He ended up wondering off wanting to explore. No surprise. He got lost. Now he stands in the simulation lost and scared:though he never admitted that to himself.

Kokoriki made the decision to walk around in hopes of finding the door or any sort of device that would take him out of the simulator. Hours passed and he still hasn't found anything.

"Hello!" He shouts.

He curses under his breath. "Shit." His voice hoarse from shouting. He's been using his voice to call for help for the past few hours. Seems it's going against him now.

It started getting cold and dark. Kokoriki wondered to himself what kind of simulator was this. Not only does everything look and feel real but atmosphere and time seem real too.

The uniquely haired guard decided to camp out for the "night". Only problem was, how does one camp out?

Flashlight? Didn't have one.

Knowledge of buidling a fire? None.

Blankets? Nope.

Phone? He's checked way earlier. Afterwards threw a tantrum for not having any cell service. But that was the before crisis. Now is the now crisis.

Kokoriki felt his stomach growl. His face fell as he groaned.

That's right...the worst has arrived.

No food.

Cold, hungry, and bitchy, Kokoriki sat against a tree and tried to get comfortable. He took of his work jacket and used it as a blanket-being sure to keep his mouth in there so his breathing would keep him warm. He snuggled up against the tree and tried his best to fall asleep. The creepy sounds in the woods did not help in the slightest. His eyes darted across the pitch black of the night simulation. The illusions of the night made his skin crawl.

He shut his eyes and repeatedly whimpered, "this isn't real. This isn't real. This isn't real."

Then he heard it.

Snap!

"WAAAAAAAAHHHH!" He screams the loudest he has probably ever screamed.

"Any more high pitched and you'll sound like a tea kettle." The calming voice spoke.

He opens his eyes and blink. Instead of darkness he sees light. The one who had brought the light is a petite young woman. Her hair is a mess and greasy, her clothes dirty but still well held, her skin rough and dirty, boots worn out. She truly did look like she belonged out here.

"Come with me." She turns on her heel. Kokoriki gulped but nonetheless followed after her. Hope filled his soul as thoughts of his rescuer bringing him back to reality overcome. His mind also filled with dirty thoughts that could happen between him the young woman. He's a man. A human being. Capeesh?

For what felt like forever silence, Kokoriki shakily asked, "How did you find me?"

She didn't glance at him but looked on forward. "Just a feeling." She held the rusty old lantern in front of her as a campsite came into view.

Kokoriki peaked around her and a smile took over his face.

"Food!"