Samon x Reader: Kaiya Gokuu

A head of orange hair with green highlights appeared around the corner. Green eyes shifted around.

He disappeared behind the corner for a moment. Until he jumped out into a hall, landing in an action pose.

"Ha!" He shouts. He kept his eyes shut, just waiting for the little girl to somehow find him in the huge halls of buidling 5.

Fortunately, he felt nothing. He opened his eyes and looked around before slumping over with a sigh.

He began marching away proudly. He felt like he was in such a great mood that he almost started humming!

"Daddy~." A voice whispered threateningly behind him in a haunting voice, making him tense up.

"WAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

-----Time Skip-----

"How many times can she get you?"

You smiled amusingly at the supervisor walking into the room. A little girl with (h/c) hair on his back for a piggy back ride.

"Oh shut it." He grumbles.

He made his way over to you and let you take the little girl off his back.

"This is the third time I scared daddy." The little girl looked up at you with large green eyes of proudness.

"And that's just today." She finishes.

You added onto it with a sweat drop, "And it's not even lunch time yet."

Samon pouted but sat next to his family.

He placed his hand on your small stomach. He felt a little bump.

The little girl looked down at her mother's belly. "Am I gonna have a little brother or a little sister?"

"We don't know yet Kaiya." You smiled gently.

Samon rested his head on your shoulder and smiled softly at your currently small baby bump.

"I can't wait til the baby gets here." He kisses your cheek.