"The Missing Girl 2", Cha Clan Collection

Collection: Cha Clan Collection (x Saori Collection x Ah Zi)

Full Title: The missing prodigy girl: Transmigration

Title: The Missing Girl 2

Song

Main : Meant to be, Bebe Rexha, ft. Florida Georgie Line

A thousand love songs, Yumeke Saya

Blooming of Rainy night flowers, Erhu

Tags: Ancient China, Romance, Imperial Harem, Concubine, Prince, ...

Update Time: Once every two week-Sunday (morning)

Editor: ShekieWrites

Summary:

This is a spin-off that happen at the end of the main story. There will be a risks a spoil but if you want to read it, be my guest.

Cha Eun-Soo thought she couldn't fall in love anymore. She thought she wasn't fit for love. And she also didn't want to let go of her feeling for that man. Therefore none hold her interest but she didn't know that her fated man where in other time waiting for her.

Lorena:

I love that story, even more than the original even though it's only a spin-off. Eun-Soo, here isn't as annoying as she was in the first part of the main story. Since she had recovered her memories, she became a true main character of Lorena (XD no worry, I don't talk to myself at the third person), and I just love the chemistry between the main lead and her. If before, I shipped for her and her ex, I now only wish for them to be friends.

Since it's a spin-off, I consider that everything was revealed. But it can also considered as an independent story. 

The Self-Centred Girl:

If think that if you remove 'Part I' of "The Missing Girl", then it would have been better. I would never read 'Part I' again, but I can read 'Part II' again and again. I just love her relationship with Saori Fujimiya.