"The Missing Girl", Cha Clan Collection

Collection: Cha Clan's Collection x Saori (x  Ah Zi x Remember [Suzu's book])

Full Title: The missing prodigy girl

Title: The missing girl

Book: There is only one volume (two parts) but there are a lot of spin off with her transmigrating in Ancient China. The only thing is that it happens at the end of the volume so if I post it, it will only be a spoiler for everyone. That why I am hesitating about posting it now (I liked the transmigrating one better). In the end I chose to because music keep coming. 

Song (Part I; Part II)

Honeymoon Avenue, Arianna Grande

Free, Rudimental ft Emilie Sandé 

 Waiting all night, Rudimental ft Ella Eyre 

I hope, Emilie Ferguson 

 Yue Guang Shou Zha, S.H.E 

 So sick, Neyo 

 So sick, Sam Tsui ft. Max Schneider (Cover) 

 Meant to be, Bebe Rexha ft Florida Georgia Line

Tags: Friendship, Amnesia, Insane, Showbiz, ...

Update Time: Soon...

Summary: 

People only want to kill themselves when they have enough of their life.

But people also wished from the bottom of their hearts to forget about their pasts. The things that had happened that they were running away from.

And she wasn't different from that. She also wished to forget everything. 

Lorena:

This story is more a friendship story than a love story. I know it's not something to say but I couldn't more agree with Mother Nature. It would be awful if it had happened to someone else. But since she is my character, she has to be like this: an anti-hero. I don't like heroes. 

The Self-Centred Girl:

Totally agree with Lorena and Mother Nature. I just wanted to kill her.

The Passive Sex Addict:

She is a Lone Wolf.

Mother Nature:

Alert Spoiler! Alert Spoiler! Alert Spoiler!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Because she was nearly raped, she changer her character. I hated how she was before, she was so ****ing annoying! I just wanted to kill her! But now, I like her. It is a blessing in disguise. NO PAIN, NO GAIN EUN SOO! If you are not an anti-hero, then you don't deserve to be here!