"College World", Shigotsu Park x Min-Jung

Collection: Shigotsu Park x Min-Jung's collection

Tome : 3 

(There are actually 4 Tomes. Only the second one is completely independent. The third and fourth are a reincarnation story (second chance) while the first tome relate their first life. Each Tome has a different story so the tags are completely different.)

Full Title: Shigotsu: The Elites: Reincarnation School

Title: College world

Song

Main Song: Girl Crush, Mamamoo

King, Lauren Aquilina 

 Why Try, Ariana Grande 

 Underwater, Mika 

 Wolves, Selena Gomez x Marshmallow 

 Wolves, Sofia Karlberg (Cover) 

 Wolves, Nightcore (Nightcore lab) 

 Thinking of you, Kana Nishino

Tags: Second Chance, Amnesia, Reincarnation, Friendship, Family, Political Matter, Betraying, Rape, ...

Update Time: Every Two Weeks-Tuesday (night)

Editor: @unbridled_wanderlust

Summary:

"I took everything from them. They had dreams and even that I took it, I didn't even allow them to dream. And I felt bad about that, I wanted them to achieves their dreams but now that they can. I just can't leave them do it because I want them in my life. I want them by my side, I need them, that why I never felt guilty for taking everything from them from the beginning. I just said that to have a good image as a leader, in fact, I was happy that they could abandon everything for me but I could never do the same thing. That why, I am going to take them back, I won't leave them unless they said to my face that they don't want to be by my side. So I am sorry, you who are their family, but I am going to them back in our world. Once again."

"..."

"And don't interfere, that an order." 

Lorena:

I started to write, well more talking about this to my friends three years ago. There were too much stuff in my head. It was the first time that I had such a complete story. Usually, I would see image from the end of the story then the middle and lastly, the beginning. But this one was such normal that I got scared. But it's one of my favourite story, I really envied them about their friendship. But thankfully, I got to have the same kind of friendship. Well, I only had a complete version of the first tome. The rest were like usual, you know, very messy. 

To me, their friendship is a relationship goal. And since this one didn't treat romance, it was quite refreshing compared to "Wing Collection" which is full of romance.

Mother Nature:

Eren is my favourite character, even more than Tekkai. My goal is to be someone like him. But he is not someone I would want as a husband, my fated one is The First aka YTX from "The Cursed Bride". I am only saying that I want to be as mature and good as him toward his most important person. 

Alert Spoiler! Alert Spoiler! Alert Spoiler!

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was revealed in the future that Eren wasn't the strongest but Whiyney (read: White-te-Night). However to me, Eren will always be the strongest (I am trying to deny the truth).