C H A P T E R O N E

*chanels pov*

beep!    beep!    beep!   beep!

"ugh , it's time for school already?"

today is the first day of school , well it's the first day of school for me at my new school.me and my dad moved to ny from ohio . leaving my mom their for- ...... well you'll know soon. i hopped out of my bed and put my house shoes on . they were black and white and had bunny ears at the top . i walked into the bathroom and used the bathroom , took a shower then brushed my teeth making sure i cleaned them good. i stood in front of my mirror and got my ampro protein styling gel (black gel) and gelled the front of my hair into two individual poof balls.

 i stood in front of my mirror and got my ampro protein styling gel (black gel) and gelled the front of my hair into two individual poof balls

i ran out the bathroom and checked the clock.

7;57  a m

damn it i only have 18 more minutes to get to school before im late!i ran to my dresser and opened it throwing all the cloths around trying to find an outfit that would at least look decent . i found a black shirt and dark blue high waisted jeans and threw them on , along with some plain white nike's.

i ran downstairs and grabbed a breakfast bar and a cup of coffee .

8:03 a m

i ran out the door , falling face first on the concrete .

what a good way to start the day

--------------------------------------------

i pulled up to the school , luckily on time.it was a huge school you could tell that it indeed was a school for the "riches". turns out we weren't suppose to be here till 9 , i got their at 8:20. you'd be surprised at how many people were here this early . their were huge groups full of people of all different races . white , asian , hispanic , black prople ..... but not any "darkskin" people .. I wasn't used to this , at my old school their was a handful of african american kids compared to the white kids that acted like they were above everyone and everything . trying to past time i turned on "fuck love" by xxxtentaction and started singing to it . his songs really gets you in your feels.

please don't throw your love away

yea                     yea                          yea

i checked the clock once again and it was only 8:34. i still have another 30 minutes to spare. i decided to be the little goody two shoes i am and go to the library and read .

once i got out my car , lots of smells hit me. i spelt all different types of perfumes and odors. some being good and some smelling bad.

ugh

do some of you guys take showers ?

i dodged and turned almost every corner trying to get around all these people, finally i was in the school.i searched around and finally came to the door that read "principals office" . the door was closed. so i knocked and waited ....eventually someone answered .

"come in!" a man yelled across the door

for some reason my palms instantly became sweaty hearing the mans voice . i was shaking .... i opened the door and couldn't believe what i seen..

ok so hey guys it's the author , I FINALLY POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER!! sorry this is ass i don't wanna rush the story too much like i did with my other story. but their will be an update tomorrow tell me how you guys like it so far

make sure you vote , commenti , and save this story ❤️

(584 words , * unedited*)