Chapter 22

Naruto POV
After the Chunin Exams I wanted to see if Ryuko was home. She's acting really crazy. This isn't the same Ryuko that I know. She changed.

I open the door to my apartment, and walk into my room. There I see Ryuko looking outside our window. "Ryuko..." I call her name. "What do you want?" She asked without looking at me.

"I wanted to see your okay." I reassure her. "Well I'm fine." She says in a rude tone. "What happened back there at the exam? You almost killed that girl."

She turns to me, her eyes still red. "This is the first time I've ever felt this alive and free. And I won't let anyone ruin that for me. So if you, Sasuke, Kakashi sensei, Lord Hokage, or anyone else get on my way. I won't hesitate to hurt you." She says in a cold voice.

My eyes widen and I stand there in shock. She walks past me to the door to our apartment. She would never threaten me. I have to get to the bottom of this.

Ryuko POV
As I was walking to the woods to get my mind off of everything that happened in the forest I felt someone watching me. I stopped and smirked knowing who it was.

"Come out the shadows Kakashi." I call without looking at him. "Ryuko. I need you to tell me what happened in the forest." He orders. "I was finally free in the forest. That's what happened." I tell him looking to him.

"What happened with Orochimaru?" He asked. My eyes widened on how he knew about Orochimaru. "Leave me alone Kakashi." I tell him walking away.

"Ryuko!" He called. I stopped without looking his direction. "I know your stronger than anything he put you through. So come back." He says. I laugh at what he just said. I rolled my eyes and turn to him. "You're an idiot for thinking that I left. This is me whether you like it or not." I tell him as I turn around and walk away.

Kakashi POV
I went over to Sakura's house. I knocked on the door and was greeted by Sakura. "Kakashi sensei?!" She sounded surprised to see me. "Sakura may I please speak to you for a moment?" She nods and let's me inside of her house.

"I need to discuss with you what happened in the forest. Mainly with Ryuko." I stated. She looked down and tears started to fall down her face.

"After Sasuke and Ryuko were...bit, they didn't wake up for a while. They were both running high fevers. After a while Sasuke had woken up...but Ryuko...she didn't." She paused for a while.

"Then we were encountered by some ninja. Naruto was about to get stabbed until everyone saw a red flash that knocked the kunai out the ninja's hand and ran to the bushes. We started to hear screaming...and when she came out...blood was on her clothes with rips."

She started to cry some more. "What happened after that?" I asked. "When we called her name she didn't answer. So I grabbed her arm. When she turned around her eyes were red. She grabbed me by the neck and threw me to a tree. Everything fell out of my back pack. Even..." she didn't say anything.

"What else fell out of your bag?" I asked leaning closer. "Her...her...mother's charm bracelet." She says crying heavily. My eyes widen. No no I have to go report this to the Hokage right now.

I ran out the door leaving Sakura to call me. What has she done? Ryuko could kill anybody any second. Even me. I burst into the Hokage's office.

"Kakashi?" He questions but I ignore it. "Sir, I know what's wrong with Ryuko." I tell him. He tells everyone to leave the room and they do. "So? What is it?" He asked.

"Her charm bracelet. It's gone and broken." Lord Hokage's eyes widen. "That means-" I cut him off. "Yes that means the Nine tails yin side can come out any second and destroy the village." I state.

"We have to warn the other kage." Lord Hokage says writing in a scroll to the kage. "Kakashi, nobody else may know about this. You will not tell anyone else. Is that clear?" Lord Hokage ask.

"Yes sir." I say as I leave the room.

*****
Well I guess it's Sakura's fault the village will probably be destroyed by Ryuko. But PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! See ya in the next chapter!