Chapter 14

If you play this video, warning, has blood and death

Ryuko POV
"Hey guard! Bring me some water!" The little brat Prince ordered. I grunted and went to go get his water. Its already been only 12 hours and I already want to kill this little kid. I'm not supposed to be his servant. I'm his guard.

Sasuke has been the one to protect him while I have to please the little boy by doing this and that. I'm so annoyed. I went to the kitchen and when I got there I saw all the maids and the chef speaking to each other.

"Ya know I don't think we should be doing this." One of the maids said. "Its fine the king isn't here, and what's that spoiled prince gonna do about it." One of the other maids says trying to calm the woman down.

I look a little closer at what they were doing. I see the chef give everyone a glass. What is he about to do? He pours a beverage inside each persons drink.

"Death to the Prince." The chef cheers. "Death to the Prince!" The rest repeat louder. It was them all along. Why would they want to kill the Prince I mean-

I then look back at all the thing the Prince has done to me. It has to be something deeper than the Prince just being a brat. I run as fast as I could to Sasuke and the Prince. "We need to get the Prince to a safe place." I say bringing Sasuke and the Prince out of a little trance.

"Where is my water? I swear woman are so stupid." The sexist little boy says. (A\N: WE NEED TO KILL THE PRINCE NOW.) I ignore what he says. "What's wrong?" Sasuke ask. Before I could answer the lights in the castle turn off. "Oh no their already starting." I say aloud.

I hear sirens go off and I grab the Prince. "Let's get to outside far away from the village." I say. He nods and we start moving to the nearest exit. When we get outside, all the maids are lined up with the chef in the middle.

"Hand us the Prince and we probably won't kill you little girl." The chef puts his hand out to me. "You're gonna have to get through me before you touch them." Sasuke stands in front of me in a protective state.

"Get him." The chef orders the maids. The maids looked young with a lot of hate and anger in them. The maids charge at Sasuke. He was easily blocking their attacks. One of the maids had a sphere like chain.

The chain had blades attached the the edges

The chain had blades attached the the edges. When the chain flew to Sasuke he dodged it. "Ryuko watch out!" The blades were coming to me and I had to think fast. I moved to the side with the blade only cutting my arm.

The lady was smirking at me. "Sasuke! You handle the chef! I'll handle her!" I yell. "Alright! Be careful! Don't die!" Sasuke says to me.

At first I was a little shocked to hear what he said to me, but then I smile. I nod and run to a better hiding spot for the Prince.

Sasuke POV
"You know that girl is in trouble. That maid is like no other. She is my daughter, the Hotsosuki demon holder!" Chef says. "What are you talking about?" I ask confused.