monday night sleepover

Start from the beginning

When I get home I automatically jump in the shower. If I'm not walking around in my cheer uniform, which is rare, then I'm walking around in a hoodie that's long enough to cover my ass or I'm in sweats and a tank-top. Tonight I'm in sweats and a tank-top.

"What's wrong?" My mom asks, as her and my dad walk into my room

I pause my TV and scoot over into the middle of my bed so that I can lay in between them, "Nothing's wrong."

"What's bothering you then?" My dad asks as he holds my teddybear to his chest

I let out a deep breath and as I was about to tell them they begin to laugh, "What's so funny?"

"We knew something was wrong." my mom says smiling, "What happened?"

"Well," I start, "I came out to the cheerleaders today because I knew they could just tell everybody else for me." My dad laughs, "And there were somethings that I wanted to talk to her about tonight but she went out with this girl and now I'm all confused."

"Went out as in on a date?" my mom asks with raised eyebrows

"Well a date for their cats," I say and my parents give me a confused look, "Long story."

"What do you want to talk to Brittany about?" my dad asks and I shrug

"I just wanna know what we are and if we're exclusive. I don't wanna go in the opposite direction of her."

"You want clarification?"

"Yes! That's the word I was looking for." I say as my phone begins to ring on my lap. I look at who's calling and smile, "Speak of the devil."

My parents lay their heads on both of my shoulders so that they can be in the camera.

"My parents are here, so don't say anything inappropriate." I say right as soon as we connect

Brittany laughs, "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Lopez."

"Hi Brittany." My parents say together and I laugh because they said it so perfectly. They both kiss me on the cheek before leaving my room

"I almost thought you weren't gonna call." I say since it's almost one in the morning and she usually calls me around nine

"And miss seeing your face before I go to sleep?" she asks smiling, "What are those serious talks we need to have?"

"I wanna have those talks in person," I say and lightbulb turns on in my head, "So lets go out tomorrow night and have them."

"If we go out tomorrow will we still go out on Friday?"

We made Friday's our official date night.

"I'll pay tomorrow, since I offered to go out, and then you'll pay Friday?"

"Deal." She says as she gets under her covers, "I really want some of your sweet lady kisses right now."

"Wanky." I says before letting out a light laugh, "You could've gotten some today if you didn't go on that date with Chantel." she rolls her eyes, "How'd that go?"

"It wasn't a date and it was fun." she says and I can tell an argument is about to start, "Something told me you had a problem with it."

"If I had a problem then I would've told you."

"No you wouldn't have," She says sitting up, "What's the problem?"

"Nothing."

"Do I need to come over? Would you rather talk about this in person too?"