××Chapter T W E N T Y - N I N E××Skinny dip?××

Oivia's POV:

"I can't believe you did this!"

"You like it?"

"Like it? I freaking love it"

"Well, I can't take all the glory. The guys helped me set it up and Clara took you shopping as a distraction"

"Nice distraction"

Harry and I walk over to the table blanket. We sit down and Harry opens the pizza boxes.

 We sit down and Harry opens the pizza boxes

Yayy pizza

After eating and drinking, we get comfortable. Ready to watch a movie on the sail boat.

 Ready to watch a movie on the sail boat

"I love you" I say looking up at him

"I love you too" he says smiling

I lean closer and close the space between us. I continue kissing him, pushing him down as I lay on top of him. In a flash he is on top of me and our positions are switched.

"I like this better" he says when I break the kiss for air.

I smile up at him and he kisses me again. The kiss starts to get a little out of control. My hands work their way around his body as I feel every inch of him.

Harry breaks the kiss and starts kissing my neck. Slowly up and down. I let out a moan as he sucks on my soft spot. His lips attacks mine again and I immediately respond.

We pull away and look into each others eyes. Love cleary in both of our eyes.

I lay against his chest when suddenly a idea pops into my head.

"Wanna go skinny dipping?"

Harry looks shocked. Then he starts to laugh.

"You never fail to amaze me, Princess"

"Well I'm going" I stand up and start to pull my dress up.

Warm arms circles around my exposed body and I lean closer to his heat.

"Olivia, are you sure it's a good idea?"

"I'm sure"

"I don't know, if I'll be able to control myself"

I gently push him away and turn him around. As he faces the other direction, I strip naked. Then I run into the cold waves.

"I didn't say you have to!" I yell as I'm finally inside the water.

Harry turns around and I see him undressing. I feel my face turn red and thank the heavens that its dark.

Seconds later, I feel his body behind mine. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. He lets out a moan and pulls my body closer to his, if possible.

My hands play with his hair and I pull him down, both of us underwater now.

I lean forward, and I don't know how I found his lips with close eyes but I did.

When we come up for air, Harry smiles at me.

"You are freezing."

"I'm not" I lie wanting to stay a little bit longer

"Olivia, you're going to get sick"

"Just hold me" I push myself closer to him.

"Olivia" his voice is deep, as if his struggling to keep his control.

I smile

I let my hands explore his body, as well as my mouth.

We have reached the shore and we're able to walk again. I don't stop my teasing and with a moan, Harry smashes his lips on mine.

The kiss speaks of hunger, passion and love.

Our wet bodies reaches the blankets and Harry pushes me down, getting on top of me.

The cold is forgotten, as my body is no longer freezing but hot as fire.

Oh shit!

"Harry" he stops and looks down at me, his eyes filled with lust.

"Yes?"

"We don't have, umm you know..."

"Protection?"

I nod. My face probally red as hell

"Actually we do"

I look up confused as he holds up the package

"Alex thought it would be funny" he explains

"Ooo"

He chuckles and gets ready to get off me. I pull him back.

"Were are you going?"

"The mood is definitely ruined"

"Screw the mood" I pull him closer to me and start kissing him

"Are you sure he asks?"

"I've never been this sure"

He nods then starts kissing my neck again. His hands exploring my body. I kiss him back as he finally kisses my mouth.

After everything, we lay in each others arms.

When Harry's phone announces that it is midnight, I let out a yawn

"Are you ready to go?" Harry asks

I nod and stand up, quickly getting dressed as he does the same.

"Here you go, Princess" Harry wraps his jacket around me

"Thank you"

We walk towards the hotel, when I realized we never cleaned up the roses, candles and pizza boxes.

"Harry"

"Yes Princess?"

"We didn't clean up"

"It's alright. I got people to do it"

Of cource he did

We enter our room quietly. I take a shower and get dressed into one of Harry's T-shirts. After collapsing in bed, I hear the shower turning on again.

Just before I fall asleep, I feel Harry getting in next to me, pulling me close to him.

I know for a fact that I will never be able to love anybody else, like I love him.

And this scares the shit out of me, yet it's exciting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
V O T E
C O M M E N T
S H A R E

Bye my fluffy U N I C O R N S!×