××Chapter FO U R T E E N××Leaving××

Olivia's POV:

I wonder if you can think about nothing... Problem is when you think of nothing or trying to think of nothing your still thinking, because technically your thinking of how not to think. And that's thinking. Right?

Right...Wait why are you thinking of not thinking anything?

Because it's bothering me, I need too know

Why?

Its bothering me...

But why?

Why am I talking to myself?

I don't know

Now it's bothering me too!

Why is it bothering you now? You've done this since you were like 5...

Eh. I guess your right

Aren't I always?

We've had this conversation before! And the answer is still the same...No, no your not.

Right. Whatever makes you sleep at night

It's definitely not you...

I think it's Harry

Did I just make myself blush?

Technically I did...

Your part of me

"The 17 year old Olivia Jade Oliver is still missing. No one knows where the teen is and her parents and friends are still searching. Remember if you have any information on Olivia contact the following number: 037 2689 085"

Oh look haha that's me

In 3...2...1

OH SHIT!!!! That's me!! Shit! I need to call Harry and tell him about this but wait Harry is the one who kidnapped me. So that means he'll land in jail!! Ummm okay just calm down Olivia...you just need to call that number and tell your parents that your okay.

Only one or two tiny problems...

What??

You don't have a phone... And won't Harry be mad if he finds out you called?

The hotel has a phone I can use and we'll just not tell him...

Why do you say we like I can talk to anyone besides you?

Good point. Then I just won't say anything.

I write the number down and dial it on the hotel phone.

"Hello?"

"Mom?"

"Olivia? Olivia!! Is this really you? Oh honey!! Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine mom. I just called to tell you that I'm okay and that you can stop the search for me. I don't know when I will be home but I'm actually really happy here. The people that well kidnapped me are super nice and I think I might like this one guy. He's really sweet."

Silence

"Hello? Mom?"

"Are you on drugs?"

"Drugs? No way! Why would you think that?"

"Because you just told me the people that kidnapped you are nice and that you like your kidnapper..."

"They are nice people mom"

"They kidnapped you!"

"Yes I know but-"

The door suddenly opens and a angry looking Harry walks into the room. He grabs the phone out of my hands and breaks it in half.

There goes a hotel phone...

"Who did you call?"

"My mom. I just told her I'm save and that she-"

"That she doesn't what Olivia??! Doesn't have to worry?? That's bullcrap and you know it!! I kidnapped you Olivia!! She isn't magically going to start liking me!"

I feel something wet on my face and realize that I'm crying. Stupid idiot son of a dog!!

"Don't cry Oliva' I just-"

"STOP! Okay just stop!! Your right, I was stupid for thinking one phone call will fix everything! I was stupid to think you and I could ever be something! I was stupid! Because you know what this is your damn fault! Your the one that kidnapped me because I saw something you shouldn't have done in the first fucking place! You kill people! You kill them... I just wanted a normal life! And you ruined that for me!! I HATE YOU!"

I run out of the room before Harry can react. I can't believe I said all of that... I put my hand up to knock on Clara's door but decide against it. She's part of the gang...

I want my bestfriend...

I want my parents...

I just wanna go home...

I make my way to the stairs and sit down. The tears starts to flow faster and faster. Before I know it I'm full on sobbing.

Just yesterday everything was fine. Or was it? Why was I so stupid to fall in love? I knew deep down this could never work.

After crying for an houer. I make up my mind. I'm going to run away... We're still in Paris but it doesn't matter. I'll think off something.

I make my way to our room, no Harry's room... After packing all of my clothes and taking some money just enough for a ticket out of here and some food.

I make my way out of the room and the hotel. Getting a cab I tell him to take me to the airport. White horse by Taylor Swift plays and I feel a tear drop on my cheek. This is it. I'm finally going home...

I pay the cab driver and climb out of the car when we reach the airport. Making my way trough the massas of people. Buying the ticket for 12o'clock I wait in the chairs.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing here all alone?" I turn my head to see an old guy looking at me with a smile.

Not creepy at all...

Deciding on being a nice person I answer him

"I'm heading home"

"Were you on vacation?"

"No"

"Visiting family?"

"No"

"Kidnapped?"

"Excuse me?"

"Haha, I'm just messing with ya"

"Okay then..."

"Didn't your mama teach you not to talk to strangers?"

"What?"

"Guess its to late now..."

" I'm sorry wha-"

A sharp needle makes contact with my arm and darkness takes over my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V O T E
C O M M E N T
S H A R E

Bye my fluffy U N I C O R N S!×