Chapter 6

Walking down that quiet road, it felt really nice. The cool air was touching my body in a smooth manner and I loved the feeling.
Jake was humming some song, some unfamiliar tune but it sounded good and pleasing. I wanted to have a conversation but I did not want to disturb him with the song as it was so peaceful.
"So happy huh?" He finally broke the silence.
"Yeah very happy."
"Did he recognise you?"
"Yeah. At a single glance. Though I apologised for whatever happened."
"Strange. Cuz these artists meet so many fans everyday and it is so difficult to remember."
"That's exactly what I thought. But I think may be my idiocy caused him to remember me."
"May be."
"May be." I grinned.
"What next then?"
"What next?"
"You know, making him fall for you and all that."
"Well, I still aim at that but you never know, you know, like he asked my name but I don't think he'll remember it. So, lets see.
"Hmm. What if he does reach you?"
"I didn't get you."
"I mean what if he is interested in you and he reaches out to you, will you go for it?"
"Of course I will. After all that is something I've always wanted."
We heard a sound of some car coming from behind, I assumed it was at a high speed. Jake suddenly switched his place with me to make sure he was on the side from where the car passed. As I said before I loved it whenever he was protective. The car passed through.
"Audi R8!! Oh I love this car." Jake said.
"Who doesn't?"
"Well, yeah."
We almost reached my building.
"Fine then, Good night Ritz." Jake said.
"Hey, no. You cant go like that. Come in. Have something."
"No. I gotta go."
"Oh C'mon. This is not done. And of course we Indians never let anyone go away from the door. So just shut up and come in. Dont worry I am quite good at hospitality skills."
"So am I Ritz. We work in the same hotel." He chuckled.
"Fine. Now come let's go in."